“Excellent experience ”
Review of Escape 2 Olympos

Escape 2 Olympos
Ranked #4 of 7 things to do in Tekirova
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer tandem paragliding flights in Tahtali , Antalya. Escape Adventures, Turkey's Paragliding industry leader, has 20 years of aviation experience from Oludeniz Babadag mountain which now continues in Antalya. Paragliding is the lightest form of aviation designed by humans and we invite you to sample the beauty of paragliding at Tahtali mountain. Olympos mountain with an altitude of 7760 feet, gives spectacular views and you can experience an unforgettable adventure. More importantly, Tahtali Mountain breaks the record for the world's highest flying paragliding spot. Never ever forget this experience from which you will feel unique and special.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Very exciting and breathtaking! Very professional. Good adventure for a half of the day. It’s worth that money!

1  Thank Mykola I
in 6 reviews
"paragliders"
"clouds"

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I totally loved this experience. Adrenaline pumping yet so surreal. My pilot glider -Barid was so experienced and fun at the same time- made for a calm and fun ride.
Thanks Baris.
The entire team were cool and friendly n safety conscious... so go ahead and get flying!!!

1  Thank Bowlar '
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Paragliding with Escape2Olympos was even more amazing then I expected.
Very professional ground staff, and highly experienced pilots makes you feel save all the time.
I flew with Emre on 7/09/17, and the flight was so great, views so amazing, that I was back on 14/09/17 to do it again!
This time with Eygeny. Each flight was a bit different, first time with clear sky and second we flew thru the clouds.
Both times pilots show their skills with some acrobatics, and perfect landing.
If I only could, I would do it again and again!

1  Thank Witcher73
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I'll try not to babble.
Escape 2 Olympos is something I would recommend anyone do, if they get the chance. You'll be looking down on the beautiful lands of Turkey from a complete different angle, challenging yourself, experiencing what it must be like to be flying and do it in a complete safe and comfortable manner.
The fly can be anything you wish it to be, beautiful and comfortable way of sight-seeing, or a bit more extreme ride that pumps you up with adrenaline.
The team that will be escorting you is superb, I flew with Burhan and he was a perfect flying companion.
So even if the whole thing a little bit pricey, I wholeheartedly recommend it :)

2  Thank Mariam P
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Jumped here earlier this month together with my wife and our two professional tandem pilots, Murat and Burhan. What an unforgettable experience!
It was our first time paragliding and the abrupt take-off, the awe-inspiring flight, the spectacular views, the adrenaline filled tricks Burhan performed, everything contributed to an uplifting first contact with this sport.
Not to mention that the two pilots demonstrated their experience and offered us some wonderful moments by flying me and my wife with the paragliders side by side, thus also providing some awesome picture opportunities.
I'm really running out of superlatives here.

Although a bit pricey, we would definitely recommend this and do it again anytime.

1  Thank Dragos_IS