• Pool
All reviewskids poolfantastic hotelturkeyreceptionslidestowelsholiday
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Out of all the hotels l have been to over 20 years of travelling, this one is in my top 3 and will probably be re visiting next year, l have never gone back to the same hotel yet....The daytime and evening entertainment is amazing and the hotel is stunning and clean. If you get bored there is a massive market outside the hotel and bars and restaurants. The hotel is pure luxury at affordable prices.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank CLAIRE P
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Chef Mireh was very friendly and made sure I was happy with my food. He always asked everyday if everything was ok made it feel very homely. There was plenty of food variety and at breakfast times Mireh would make me my omelettes to my preference definitely need more chefs like him in the industry . He had very good customer service

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Just returned from spending 7 nights at the hotel. We were a group of 13 with ages ranging from 7 to 73!! I must say the hotel has excellent facilities for kids with a great water park with slides to suit all ages. It has an amusement park with good range of rides. The food throughout is of a very good standard and has 3 restaurants and 3 al a carte. Surprisingly, only 1 al a carte can be booked for a 7 day trip. I have stayed at other hotels where you can book all restaurants but can only make one booking each. I feel this does really let this hotel down. Generally a good quality hotel with lots to do.
The other poor points are the staff at reception need to improve on their customer service skills. The cleaning of rooms could improve as we needed to complain but was resolved shortly after. Wifi is available for free in the hotel but works best in lobby area. Would have expected better. I would not return but as a group we all had a really good holiday!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Took a half term trip to Turkey and stayed at this fantastic hotel. Stunning looking reception area gives way to immaculate accommodation and communal areas. Staff very helpful. Food have lots of choice and was very good quality. Kids pool (with fun slides) was all the kids needed to keep entertained. Beach a minute walk further on. Fantastic venue for a fully inclusive holiday.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately I can not review the Club turan world hotel as already had a review. Have to wait 3 months.

Long story short, I had a run in with reception and management.

We have had a poor experience with officials at thehotel, the hotel itself is a great hotel.

I lost a hat if you read my other post and very little was dine by management or reception. Yes I know just a hat.

Anyway, I managed to get my hat back after asking all staff ofthe hotel where we had been. We where toldby a member of staff that they had seen my hat. And I was told who may have it, it turns out a member of staff kept my hat instead if returning it to management or reception.

I was asked by the staff member to pay to have my hat returned to me.

I get my hat after a small charge.

I explained this to management and they didnt believe my hat was lost as I had it back. After a lengthy discussion they believed me, but wanted to know who gave me my hat back, for fearing for the employee who may get sacked no information was given to the management.

On another sour note, today we read and found on hotel literature, on check out day, you leave at 12. After that point you are no longer a guest of the hotel and you have to pay for all services, this came as a shock to me as it will to all guests, paying for 2 weeks arriving early hours friday so missing the thursday, and then missing final day as you are no longer a guest, read small print, no published prices for what things cost after 12pm. Our return flight is not till 11pm, our transfer is 7.30pm. Another mark against the hotel. We are in room 2165 still have 5 days left.

I have enquired about paying for an upgrade still awaiting a response 2 days later.

Good hotel, management needs improving.

The mexican night is a must for everyone.

See photo for check out terms

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family