Lowest prices for your stay
US$97
View deal
Hotels.comUS$98
FindHotelUS$98
EtripUS$98
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2019 via mobile

I went to kaş for the first time and I loved the hotel!The staff were extremely friendly and the room were so fantastic! In the open buffet you could eat everything that you want! It was so fun to stay in the hotel. If you want to stay at kaş, stay in Arnna hotel!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Arnna Hotel, Genel Müdür at Arnna Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2020

Dear Guest ;

We thank you separately for your nice comments, we also thank you, and we will be happy to see you again with us for your sincerity and sincerity.

Reviewed 8 August 2019

I wouldn’t stay ANYWHERE else. We have been coming here for three years and this is the best place we have stayed at. Rooms are gorgeous and very modern. Loved the bathroom. Beds are very comfortable. It is in the centre. Walking distance to everywhere you need to go. Breakfast had lots of dishes and very tasty. Staff is incredible. Hüseyin Bey is so professional and caring and sincere. I had a headache the last day so my husband and son went to breakfast without me and he called me in the room asking if I needed anything and if I would want him to extend breakfast hours so that I could eat. We intend to come to Kaş every summer if we can and this is the only place I will stay at from now on. It was so perfect that I am not even interested in looking up other places. Stay here and you won’t regret it. Just don’t all go when I go. I need a room, too. ☺️

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Arnna H, Yönetici at Arnna Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2019

Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for your nice thoughts, we are happy to see you among us again.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Arnna is always a good idea
It's my 2nd time there&all is well..

Such a warm welcoming & satisfying amenities...
Breakfast is "to the point" kind..

You can both indulge yourself with regular continental choices& try different local tastes every day..

The hotel's location is also very convenient

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

We spent one night in the quaint seaside village of Kas at the Arnna Hotel. The location was perfect just on the edge of the tourist area. They let us choose between a garden or ocean view room. Breakfast was excellent with tons of homemade dishes and cheeses. Very quiet and comfortable.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Nice small hotel.
The room are basic but very clean and modern.
The hotel is located 200 meter from the main square and most restaurants and bars.
The room is quiet.
Breakfast starts a bit late a 0830 but provides a very nice of variety of good food