“Good to be home”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$29.91*
and up
Shared Kekova and Sunken City Tour From Kas...
Ranked #2 of 73 Tours in Kas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Boat Trips by Captain Ergun is Kas, Kalkan and Kekova’s premier gulet charter and daily boat trip operator in Turkey. We are a family owned yacht charter business. We specialize in private gulet charters and daily boat trips for small groups and families. We focus exclusively on gulet cruises in Kas , Kalkan and Kekova Turkey, day charters and short cruises, that are tailored to our guests requirements. We are specialised in offering our clients the opportunity to experience breathtaking, customised crewed yacht charters throughout the Turkish Riviera based in Kas and Kalkan areas. While we offer a number of tours , we pride ourselves on uniquely tailoring our service to meet your needs. So, whether it's Kaş, Kalkan or Kekova that you have a desire to explore, Boat Trips by Captain Ergun truly is the only choice if you're looking for a yacht charter operator in Turkey run by people who have a real and genuine passion for what they do.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Myself and my family used to come to Kaş every summer. We last came on Ergun’s boat 10 years ago. On returning to Kaş I asked the first person possible if Ergun was still around. On finding out Ergun still did boat tours I knew I had to take my friends on his boat! We are so glad we did the boat trip as it was the highlight of our holiday! We had an amazing time out at sea, swimming, sunbathing, taking pictures on our phones and with the drone! And were fed an excellent lunch by Merve (Ergun’s wife). It felt so lovely, and really good to be home! They are such a lovely couple and do a great job... I can’t wait to come back!

From the D-T Family and my friends!
xx

1  Thank Sakile D
cptergun, Owner at Boat Trips by Captain Ergun, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"tea and coffee"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We actually booked to go on this boat trip on the spur of the moment, we happened to walk into his office in Kas and some people staying at our hotel were there also and he invited us to come also. The pictures and videos he showed us looked nice so we thought why not!

The day did not disappoint.

Ergan and his wife both captain his ship (which is kept in excellent, spotless condition) and they are very hospitable hosts. We were taken to three different destinations during the day, and spent the time trying out their different equipment. They had snorkeling gear, which was great, especially for seeing sites such as the underwater tank (which Ergan himself apparently put there at the request of the local authorities!). We got to use their paddle board, which i loved, though repeatedly fell off, and also their underwater scooter. It was all incredible fun.

They served us a feast of a lunch during the afternoon (when we first arrived they gave us biscuits and hot drinks, later on they served us a age range of different fruits, as well as biscuits and hot drinks again) that included marinated and barbecued local sea bass (delicious) and a wide variety of home made Turkish dishes that were really good also.

When we came onto the boat to rest from our activities, both Ergun and his wife (I forget her name, which I apologise for!) were really conversational and lovely. They took photos and videos (using his cool drone, very jealous) and even sent us them all over WhatsApp. Any pictures or videos that we took using his underwater camera he also sent to us very kindly.

Overall, an incredibly fun day that my wife and I will not forget. If (when!) we return to Kas we will certainly be going on further trips with Ergan.

1  Thank Lawrence M

Reviewed 24 May 2018

This was the most amazing part of our trip to Kas. The lovely couple provided us with a number of different water sports/activities such as paddle boarding, snorkels, an underwater scooter, and more. They also took amazing photos and videos of us with their drone. We were also fed the most amazing meal we had while in Turkey. I would highly recommend this tour, which also included stunning views and amazing waters.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Workers are very friendly and lhelpful.Great organization.The agent heart of the Town of the Kas,Antalya Turkey

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 May 2018

The Best Boat Tour I Took in Life

Because of the nature of my work, I get to travel around the world to many nice places and among them, Kas is on my top three.
I’ve been to Kas many times and took other boat tours there before. I have to say Captain Ergun’s tour was absolutely the best! We were a group of four, including my partner. Ergun and his wife Merve made us so welcomed on their beautiful boat Evita.

You leave the harbor at 9:45am and go to different bays around Kas. There are super comfortable sun loungers for everyone on the boat. You can either relax, swim, do snorkeling, kayaking, paddle-boarding or just chill on the deck. They cook you an amazing lunch with your choice of main dish (grilled fish/meat/vegetables) and many tasty local appetizers. It’s all inclusive. Ergun also surprised us with really cool aerial photos and videos of us that he took while we were on the tour. He has an eye for photography:)

We had a very nice ride back to the harbor around 5pm, the view of the city was breathtaking with afternoon lights shining on the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean.

I feel so lucky to meet Ergun and Merve, thank you guys for being the highlight of our trip. We will definitely be back!

cptergun, Owner at Boat Trips by Captain Ergun, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Hi ,

Thank you very much for your kind review,

We are really happy to host you on our boat and looking forward to seeing you again

Best Regards