All reviews seraser restaurant old city the fine dining restaurant il vicino ottoman buildings turkey main building half board beautiful hotel loved this hotel air conditioner spent nights would highly recommend this hotel restaurants and bars small hotel salad kaleici
Reviewed 23 April 2018

There are, on occasion, times when I am torn between the obligation to write a stunning review for a place that truly deserves it and my natural egoistic inclination to stay silent and keep it a secret unto myself, without sharing with others. As someone who travels a lot in his line of work, I am appreciative but rarely swept off my feet by proper service, a romantic atmosphere and a chef that knows what they are doing, yet Tuvana managed to steal the rug from right under my feet. I'll try to be brief and to the point.

I came to Antalya for work and mixed it with pleasure by extending my stay by 3 days and spending them with my fiance, and never have I made a better decision. The location, in the heart of the old stone city is a ready set for the next Woody Allen film to take place on a proverbial Mediterranean fairytale island; the entire setup really gives you the feel that you are in your own palace, as the hotel is a series of cozy, yet opulent, buildings, connected by cobbled streets, all under the shades of orange trees. The service is exactly as it should be; attentive, polite, exceptionally hospitable but not to the point of annoyance and the restaurant, Seraser...I yearn for it like an alcoholic yearns for one more drop of scotch on the second day of his dry spell.

To sum up; I thought I had proposed in the best way possible a mere few months ago, but I told my fiance, if I would know of this hotel, I would entertain the thought of proposing to her there. Can't really add much more than that.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank w0rldwearytraveler
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

It was our first visit to Antalya, we stayed at Tuvana hotel and we simply loved it! It’s located in the center of the old town. It’s a beautiful hotel, very clean, the staff always smiling and so helpful! We will be back to this hotel for sure! Thank you Tuvana hotel for making our stay just perfect :)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ManarH27
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The hotel is in great location with the amazing ambiance of old town. Starting the day with the gentle smiles of the staff was making my day. The service and the staff is top notch. I really felt myself like I am at home. The style is very classy. Price for such a hotel is also so reasonable. I will def'netely come back to stay in Tuvana

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank katyamilevska
Reviewed 15 March 2018

We just return from Tuvana, where we spent 3 days. From the moment we stepped in t'll we left, our experience was fabulous. The hotel is located in the middle of old town, very close to all city attractons. Rooms are beautifully decorated. The personal touches of staff make the hotel unique. The service is the best among best. will retur back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank irinayancevko
Reviewed 24 January 2018

ATTENTION: we decided to publish our complaint because the hotel has never deigned to respond directly to our emails. What to say the least reprehensible.

Dear Hotel Tuvana,

on December 26th 2017 we stayed 1 night at your hotel (we booked and paid for 2 nights).

Your hotel had been suggested to us by the tour operator who organized our trip. They knew our preference for excellent hotels, small, cozy where and, what’s more, peaceful.

We also want to clarify that not only we have traveled a lot in our lives, but that Tourism is part of our work and therefore we know what to expect from the hotels we choose.

For this reason it is with real disappointment that we point out the following:

The room n. 902 where we stayed is a room that quite leaves to be desired. Not only because we asked for a superior room, but a small and uncomfortable room, with a microscopic bath, as the room 902 should not exist in a "charming boutique hotel - revitalized 18th century landmark mansions" (as stated on your website).

But that doesn’t matter, because may be an opinion. The thing for us is absolutely unheard is the location of this room. We find incomprehensible how you have planned a room "inside" your Pizzeria. Instead of a "room with view" you located us in a "room with pizzeria" or if you prefer a "Pizzeria with a room".

Every time we entered or left the room, we had Pizzeria's tables at 1 meter door distance that from 7 to midnight hosted the people who had booked the tables. Full of families and children laughing, joking and making such a noise that are part and parcel of a pizzeria.

Does this seem to you an acceptable thing for your guests and more generally for the level of the services you should guarantee? Hotel guests come to relax and to be able to sleep when they want and it is not tolerable that in order to do so they have to wait for the closure of your Pizzeria.

Fortunately for us we’ve changed our plan and then for 1 night we spared ourselves to protest and obtain the change of the room. But this thing is really unacceptable.

We said this the next morning at check out and we warned that we would write to you. We have also advised the Tour Operator in order they know that in your hotel this room (we don't know if are others) are out of the hotel level.

Turkey is truly a beautiful country, in which we will definitely return to visit other places, we are very sorry to have preserved this unpleasant memory of a beautiful area like Antalya.

We hope that this note can be a reason for reflection for the Property and/or the Hotel Manager so that it can review the distribution of pizzeria tables or the cancellation of the room.

We’ve never written our negative judgment in the social network. Only positive comments when deserved and we go on like this but the temptation has been strong this time. “How to eat and sleep in a pizzeria” could be the heading.
We work with important tour operators in Latin America. We do know the sector.

In any case, thanks so much. We’ve gifted you one night with great pleasure, spent at the Key hotel in Izmir. That’s a real excellent hotel as well as the hotel Argos in Uchisar. You’d better spend a night there.
Sincerely

Room Tip: Do not accept room n. 902
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple