Tuvana Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Barut Lara(Antalya)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsold cityseraser fine dining restaurantottoman buildingscharming hotelturkeysuperior roomloved this hotelair conditionerhotel guestssmall hotelpioluxurypergetl
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There are, on occasion, times when I am torn between the obligation to write a stunning review for a place that truly deserves it and my natural egoistic inclination to stay silent and keep it a secret unto myself, without sharing with others. As someone who travels a lot in his line of work, I am appreciative but rarely swept off my feet by proper service, a romantic atmosphere and a chef that knows what they are doing, yet Tuvana managed to steal the rug from right under my feet. I'll try to be brief and to the point.

I came to Antalya for work and mixed it with pleasure by extending my stay by 3 days and spending them with my fiance, and never have I made a better decision. The location, in the heart of the old stone city is a ready set for the next Woody Allen film to take place on a proverbial Mediterranean fairytale island; the entire setup really gives you the feel that you are in your own palace, as the hotel is a series of cozy, yet opulent, buildings, connected by cobbled streets, all under the shades of orange trees. The service is exactly as it should be; attentive, polite, exceptionally hospitable but not to the point of annoyance and the restaurant, Seraser...I yearn for it like an alcoholic yearns for one more drop of scotch on the second day of his dry spell.

To sum up; I thought I had proposed in the best way possible a mere few months ago, but I told my fiance, if I would know of this hotel, I would entertain the thought of proposing to her there. Can't really add much more than that.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank w0rldwearytraveler
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

It was our first visit to Antalya, we stayed at Tuvana hotel and we simply loved it! It’s located in the center of the old town. It’s a beautiful hotel, very clean, the staff always smiling and so helpful! We will be back to this hotel for sure! Thank you Tuvana hotel for making our stay just perfect :)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Manar H
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The hotel is in great location with the amazing ambiance of old town. Starting the day with the gentle smiles of the staff was making my day. The service and the staff is top notch. I really felt myself like I am at home. The style is very classy. Price for such a hotel is also so reasonable. I will def'netely come back to stay in Tuvana

1  Thank katyamilevska
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Stayed at Tuvana Hotel with my wife for weekend during our trip in Turkey. I was probably the best among the ones we have stayed during our trip. Impeccable service, individual attention, classy surroundings, cozy and Ottoman style rooms with modern amenities;- all facilitated to make the stay comfortable and memorable. Best in Antalya!

1  Thank irinateliova
Reviewed 15 March 2018

We just return from Tuvana, where we spent 3 days. From the moment we stepped in t'll we left, our experience was fabulous. The hotel is located in the middle of old town, very close to all city attractons. Rooms are beautifully decorated. The personal touches of staff make the hotel unique. The service is the best among best. will retur back!

1  Thank irinayancevko