Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
HK$330
Fully refundable before Sat, 25 May
Multiple ways to pay
Bo J

Very nice hotel in the heart of rayong

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Dec 2018via mobile
Very classy hotel in the hart of rayong.
Nice quiet area - Nice pool even childrens pool and spa. Breakfast with all you can imagens - own bakery and café.
Shuttle bus to Passion Market different times every day.
Clean big rooms and very helpfull staff everywhere - much help from reception to book taxies to different placed.
We would absolutfels stat here again if in area.
Bo and Ann Joensson
Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
capeandkantary, Kameo Grand Hotel, Rayong Management at Kameo Grand Hotel, Rayong, responded to this review
Responded 17 Dec 2018
Dear boj197,

Thank you for finding the time to write with your views on your stay at Kameo Grand Hotel, Rayong. We are pleased that we have been able to give your both a comfortable and enjoyable visit. We hope to see you all return for another trouble-free visit in the future.

At Cape and Kantary Hotels, we actively support SOS Children’s Villages and the Thai Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. We do not serve foie gras, birds’ nest or shark’s fin in our restaurants and we also stand firmly against the exploitation of Thai elephants for commercial or entertainment purposes.

HK$262
    HK$228
    HK$241
40.6 km from Kameo Grand Hotel, Rayong
View more hotels in Rayong
All reviews swimming pool comfortable room the hotel staff nice hotel seafood thailand fitness
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2017

I came from Formosa Petrochemical Corporation in Taiwan to attend an important conference with PTTGC in Rayong. It was about 10:00 pm. and I knew I had to get a necktie before 8:00 am tomorrow. Since it was too late that most stores were closed, I decided to go to reception asking for help. Fortunately, after I explained my situation to Mr. SAKSIT HEMSING, he understood so quickly and borrowed me his own necktie without hesitation at all. It was not easy for Mr. SAKSIT HEMSING because I stayed for only one night and I didn't come back tomorrow. The conference turned out to be very successful with the necktie. And I appreciated his trusts and kindness that help me to avoid any embarrassment. I felt, not only the excellent rooms and facilities give us wonderful experiences, but Mr. SAKSIT HEMSING's warmest help shows guests the greatness this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 350ysl
Kasemkij S, Manager at Kameo Grand Hotel, Rayong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you very much indeed for your warm and appreciative comment on your recent visit to Kameo Grand Hotel, Rayong and for your specific praise of Khun Saksit. I would say that such detailed attention and care of our guests reflects our company’s policy and Khun Saksit acted in just the way we would expect of him. I will pass on heartfelt thanks on your behalf. We are delighted that your business on this visit was successfully concluded. We very much look forward to welcoming you back when your work next brings you to Rayong.

Yours sincerely,
The Management of Kameo Grand Hotel, Rayong.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Comfortable stay with wide room. Room comes with kitchenette and living space, residence-hotel. Good choice to choose for both short term and long term stay. Restaurants and more in-house facilities such as meeting room, pools, and more. Wifi in room available.

Bathroom with separated shower and bathtub.

Clean room. Cozy place. Room with balcony. Parking lot available.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tiddyw
CapeandKantary, Kameo Grand Hotel, Rayong Management at Kameo Grand Hotel, Rayong, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Dear TiddyWallapa,

Thank you for finding the time to write with your views on your stay at Kameo Grand Hotel, Rayong. We are pleased that we have been able to give your family a comfortable and enjoyable visit. We hope to see you all return for another trouble-free visit in the future.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

We have only one night stay in suite (2 bedrooms). The room is really big, and clean. There are also swimming pool, and gym if you feel like to work out. The staff is nice. If you are looking for the hotel in Rayong city. I recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
CapeandKantary, Kameo Grand Hotel, Rayong Management at Kameo Grand Hotel, Rayong, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Dear Sansanee V,

Thank you for your brief but valued review and for your generous recommendation. We certainly hope to be able to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Well.. rayong is not a tourist place but this hotel makes you feel you a tourist. The place pampers you with lot of happiness and smiles from the staff.. the foood is great and the service is amazing. The rooms are well equipped with kitchen.. only one star missing as they don't keep any tea bags or coffee bags in rooms on arrival.. that one thing is missing.. off course we can buy but after a long flight a cup of tea or coffee on arrival kick starts the day to go to grocery shopping..

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jumboking11
CapeandKantary, Kameo Grand Hotel, Rayong Management at Kameo Grand Hotel, Rayong, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Dear Jumboking11,

Thank you for your very kind review of your stay with us at Kameo Grand Hotel, Rayong. I am very surprised to read that the complimentary tea and coffee making facilities had not been re-stocked in your suite and I sincerely apologise for this oversight. I will mention the fact to our Housekeeping Manager to find out why our normally high standards slipped in this instance. Nevertheless, I thank you for your compliment to our staff and I will pass on thanks on your behalf. Next time your work brings you to Rayong I hope that we may have the pleasure of welcoming you back and that you will immediately contact any of our staff if there is anything you need.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

I had visited this hotel two different times. On the second visit, I had neglected to pack a bottle of prescription medicine which I had left in the bathroom. I contacted the hotel via email, providing key data pieces from my Portfolio and my home address. The hotel management found the medicine and sent it to me at no charge, and very quickly, also. I am extremely grateful and pleased with the customer service I received there and highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Rooms in the main building are better than the rooms in the annex.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Richard B
CapeandKantary, Kameo Grand Hotel, Rayong Management at Kameo Grand Hotel, Rayong, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

Dear Richard B,

Thank you for your very kind review of your stay with us at Kameo Grand Hotel, Rayong, and for your generous recommendation. We are delighted to have been of service to you, particularly in that potentially difficult situation. We very much look forward to welcoming you back when your work next brings you to Rayong.