Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent diving instructor

Thanks for Marc and Eamonn being patient, caring along my 3 days OW course, really professional in... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Wsljo
Phuket Town, Thailand
The Way to Run a Business!

If there were more stars, I would award them! Eamon and Mark are just the type of divemasters you... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
879janisf
Oakland, California
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from US$30.36
from US$72.85
from US$16.19
from US$119.91
1,076 results
All reviews marine life scuba diving dive master phi phi shark point open water his knowledge his team fish his passion experienced divers amazing experience whole process other companies dive shop great dive octopus
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2021

My brother and I recently took the open water course at Andy’s scuba diving, and the experience was amazing Eamonn (the instructor) was very kind and really help us get rid of that apprehension of going under water for more than 1min 30 seconds (personal best) and make us enjoy the dive plus he is very passionate about what he is doing and seem happy to share his passion with other, therefor I really recommend Andy’s sucba diving as I am sure you will enjoy it as much as we did!

Date of experience: October 2021
Reviewed 11 October 2021

Was such a blast getting certified with Eamonn and Ben! Thanks for the amazing experience and would definitely recommend to a friend.

Date of experience: October 2021
Reviewed 23 September 2021

I had an awesome day with Andy's. From booking experience to the dive itself, everything was very professional. Lisa helped me booked the fun dive and everything was very clear. I got picked up from the hotel right on time and had no issue with transportation. Eamon, my dive master, was awesome! He's very attentive, professional and made me feel very safe during the entire trip. I felt very taken care of. Eamon was very good at finding small nudibranch and great at spotting cool fish. I definitely would recommend him as an instructor and dive master if you choose to go with Andy's. He also took some rad shots of me under water. The staff on the boat were very friendly and they really meet the high standard level of service you can expect from a great diving boat. The ship I went on was a decent size so I was too sea sick eventhough I typically get sick within minutes of being on a boat. Also lunch was delicious!

Overall 5/5. Highly recommend them. Wouldn't dive with anyone else next time in Phuket!

Reviewed 19 September 2021

Excellent attention to detail and professional through and through. My son (teen) loved it and so did I (dad). We’ll be back and plan to take the advanced diver course next.

Reviewed 19 September 2021

My 15 year old son completed his open water course this weekend with 7 of his mates. The team at 'Andy's Scuba' hit the right note from the very first session. Extremely well planned and presented training, backed up with considered administrative back up. Much cheaper than I expected. Highly recommended.