1,092 results
All reviewsbangla roadgarden poolfree wifimain buildingbangla rddeluxe roomthe breakfast areaexcellent locationnight lifejungceylon shopping centrepool staffegg stationground floorshort walk to the beachbuffet breakfasttravel agentrooftop bar
Reviewed 26 June 2018

On arrival we went up the reception desk and was confronted with a rude member of the reception staff that took a long time to check us in. Not a nice welcome at all.
The two pools looked nice and clean however there were many adults spitting into the water so I was horrified from then on about hygiene. We stayed in the resort side of the hotel so also had no wifi, however I did complain and they did provide 3 days of wifi free. breakfast was ok but mainly catered for Indians. i actully had to run to the toilet quite a few time after breakfast. so as a result just having toast everyday after that. the rooms were serviced everyday with beds being made and clean towels put in place but floors did not get mopped or even swept as we had the same dead insect our whole stay.
The coffee shop and the hair dresser however were fantastic and one of the managers James tried his best to make our stay bearable, so I'm very grateful for that.
The hotel was very close to eveything but I would never visit here again

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

At a stone's throw distance from Walking Street, rooms are quiet. You could just use the rear entrance which leads directly to walking street. All major nightclubs, and happening bars are located at walking distances. Good for Solos and young couples. Families can avoid.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

If you are going to phuket, please do not prefer to stay in this hotel. My issues as below..

1. While I’m checking in the receptionist had informed about Do’s and Don’t s in the room. He mentioned that i should use the room kettle only for boiling water.. and they will provide only 2 half liter bottle of water a day free of charge., etc..

As I’m traveling with a kid, i took a electric rice cooker to cook food for my kids, i had cooked rice for kid and took that for tour. I came back and saw a letter mentioned “come to reception, Manger want to see you”. I got surprised and went to meet him. He told me that cooking isn not allowed in the hotel room and I’m charging you a fine of 100 THB, I replied that you had mentioned this while checking in the hotel about this, the manager said, its the rule either you pay the fine or i will call your tour agent and throw all your things. I really don’t know who is my travel agent and this is not a packaged tour with accommodation. He is so arrogant, and said you need to pay the fine. I don’t want to argue much with a person who doesn’t know about customer relations and finally i paid 1000 THB.

2. The Aircon in the room is not working fine and it takes a lot of time to cool the room... means the whole night.

3. Stayed for 4 nights, No hot water for 2 days, complained several times, finally got hot water just a bath before my check out.

4. Rooms are very old and not maintained properly..

In total this is the worst hotel i had ever stayed...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank poonkadir
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

A very nice hotel with friendly staff and great service. Stayed here from 28th May to 1st June. Excellent for a stay with family and friends. Very prompt house keeping and room service. Easy access to Bangla street . Coffee Shop restaurant and Junk Ceylon is near by.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2018

A choice of accommodation in the main hotel as well as the Garden Wing. We stayed there twice before the Tsunami and again recently. Staff are friendly, efficient and helpful. From our balcony, we could see the lights in the nightlife precinct of Bangla Road and also a daytime view of the beachfront which is just down the lane from the hotel.

Happy hour at the main pool bar and the lobby bar twice a day. Not sure about the pool at the garden wing since we didn't have time to check it out.

There are cheaper places but probably in noisier parts of Patong or further out and of course dearer properties. We chose this one again due to closeness to Bangla Rd/ Jungceylon/ Robinson's Shopping Centres as well as the Otop Markets.

There are several cafes & restaurants & bars in the immediate vicinity.

We will be staying there again next visit without doubt.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple