BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments
US$100
Burasari Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$82
  • Breakfast included
Novotel Phuket Vintage Park(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$117
Expedia
Palmview Resort Patong Beach(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$25
Hotels.com
Ramada Phuket Deevana(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$67
Amari Phuket(Patong)
Amari.com
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
Patong Mansion Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
2,126 results
All reviewswine shoppatong beachfull kitchenquiet streetone bedroom apartmentliving roommain buildingcoffee machinehome away from homerooftop poolbangla roadlarge balconyairport transfervisit phuketfantastic stayminute walk to the beachhappy hour
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What they advertised in the picture is really what you get once there. We had 4 nights very comfortable stay and wish it would have been longer. The place is very clean, beautifully designed and complete in what you may need. The roof top pool has a relaxing vibes and the food and drinks they serve are very good too! The staff are polite and helpful. Overall it was such an unforgettable experience staying at BYD Loft!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Rowena H,

Thank you very much for your kind sharing of a very lovely comment following your recent trip in Phuket. It is always grateful to hear that our guests had a comfortable stay with us.

We are thrilled to read that you were pleased with the fantastic modern apartment layout and our amazing staffs. Also, it was great to hear that you enjoyed the quality of food and drinks served in our BYD Bistro.

Thanks again for your comments, and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, great modern apartment, we felt at home & the service was of the same high standard! The highlight was the amazing seafood dinner we enjoyed in your bistro & being a wine lover, being able to select a good wine at your cellar adjacent was great. We enjoyed the prawns with a lovely french rose! The pool was lovely for a dip to cool off in. We stayed in your 65 sqm apartment which was ample for my wife & I. The location is easy to access the main Patong nightlife & which resulted in us sleeping in & regrettably missing your breakfast. We will be back & will use your stately looking limo service to the airport next time, congratulations!

Room Tip: We had to accept the only available apartment due to our late booking but 65 sqm was ample!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AJSZ2014

Dear AJSZ2014,

A big thank you for your comments following your recent stay with us. It is always encouraging to hear all positive comments.

I am delighted that you you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I am glad to see that you found so many experiences to your liking, especially our high service standard and a great location that is easily accessible to various places in Patong.

Once again, thank you very much for your lovely review. We look forward to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I go to Phuket often and if I choose to stay near Patong beach, then I book BYD without a second thought - I've stayed here probably 6 or 7 times - most recently in April 2018. I prefer to stay here because it is away from the noisy beach and party area, yet close enough if you wish to walk down or get a ride.

The place is immaculate and the service is awesome! What I find great is that even if something is amiss/not as per my expectation, they'll do everything they can to rectify the problem.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Chacha_mcc,

Thank you for taking the time to share your impression about our hotel to the TripAdvisor community.

I am truly delighted to hear that you had another perfect stay with us, also to learn that our team looked after you very well. As with most guest, our location is within the perfect distance between both worlds; close enough to all actions yet far enough for an ideal island relaxation.

This sharing would definitely helpful to us and all potential guests. I will be looking forward to hear from you again when it comes to planning your return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for 3 nights. Beautiful rooms and honestly felt like apartments converted into hotel suites. Room service was excellent and they provided clean bed sheets and towels every time I requested it.

Hotel is about a 12 minute walk to Bangla Road and about a 7 minute walk to the beach.

No joiner fee so you can bring that special someone back to your room. But bring more than one at the same time and they charge 1,000 baht.

Staff is super friendly. For those with a limited schedule but still want to see as much as they can, I'd recommend hiring a taxi for 4 hours that will take you to the main tourist areas for a lot cheaper than doing a guided tour. The front desk also offers guided tours if you're interested in booking through them.

I honestly have no complaints other than the location is a little far from Bangla Road if you're one of the guys who come here for partying.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jomer B,

Thank you for taking your time to share your impression of your recent visit at BYD Lofts. I am truly delighted to hear that you had a thoroughly enjoyable 3 nights stay with us, also to learn that our team looked after you very well.

I certainly look forward to welcome you back again in the near future. I hope that you would contact us directly on next occasion to explore the best available offers. We would be grateful to help co-ordinate such arrangements.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We loved BYD Lofts in Phuket. It’s simply the best in Patong Beach. The staff are always very kind, the rooms are very spacious, sophisticated and clean. The Wi-Fi is very good and it works everywhere. The breakfast is amazing as well. We loved it.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Priscila M,

Thank you for sharing your brief impression of your stay at our hotel. Your kind feedback is highly appreciated. I am thrilled to hear that our staffs were very nice and kind.

Thank you again for you generous comments and we look forward to welcome you back once again in the near future.