“Great, affordable food with excellent views”

Wine Connection Bistro - Banana Walk
Ranked #135 of 709 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Been to this bistro several times and enjoyed it every time. Good food at affordable prices, in a very pleasant setting - across the road from Patong Beach, up on the first floor (so you're away from the smells and noise of the road below)
Excellent selection of Aussie wines, and of course, the staff are great. Aren't all Thai hospitality people? Amongst the friendliest people on the planet

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Called here by chance I had the 4 cheese pasta which was awesome you could really taste the cheeses. My husband had the beouf burg union which he said was the best he had tasted.
The puddings were to die for I had chocolate mouse and my husband had had banoffe pie.
Staff are brilliant they do not rush you
If you are ever down this way please give it a go.
Once you leave Bangla rd turn left you can’t miss it.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I have been to wine connection several times, in different locations. The one in paring is well located, overlooking the beach, nicely positioned for an afternoon of relaxing and enjoying wines.
The wines here are pretty good, often I go for the ‘house wines’, they have a very nice Chardonnay/chenin that I enjoy a lot. I would say the staff is pretty clueless though, if they had a few wine enthusiasts I would easily gives the place a 5/5. Nothing beats a nice white wine at the beach, short of an even better red wine for dinner :)

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Came here as a recommendation from our car rental place. Definitely a great place to eat. If you're looking for some good food, make this one of your stops. Great Service, Great Atmosphere! I'll be coming back before our trip is over. You must try the Lamb Chops, Salmon, or Steak, even the mash potatoes were awsome!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Petfect everything: location, wine, food, service. Im hiighly reccomend this plase. Tasty food, perfect wine, friendly staff!! "

Been to Wine Connection Bistro - Banana Walk? Share your experiences!