“Good food in Patong”

Ranked #30 of 680 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$2 - US$36
Cuisines: European, Seafood, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Welcome to EuroThai Restaurant! We have served Thai and European cuisine since 1998. We are a tiny but cozy, family-run restaurant on the alley called "Soi Dr.Wattana", Beach Road, Patong. If you are looking for a restaurant that cooks the real Thai food, here is the place! Instead of westernising it, we remain the authentic taste. On the other hand, we also have Western choices such as Pizza, Pasta and Steaks. Furthermore, we always listen and comply to customers' request if any, e.G. Food with gluten free, nut/ soy free, dairy free, egg free, or vegetarian food. Come to us when you are in Patong, then you will experience a great meal with awesome people! P.S. - Because there are just 10 tables in the place, so advance reservation is HIGHLY encouraged! - At ET you can ONLY pay by cash. No any cards are accepted. Thanks and See you!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A great meal and good food in Patong Beach. Well worth finding and having a meal here. Lots of dishes to choose from, all well cooked.

puiET, Manager at EuroThai Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mark M:

Thank you for sharing your pleasure dining experience at “ET” EuroThai Restaurant. I am happy to learn that you found the restaurant well worth to visit. Just wish my team and I would serve you the delicious meal again and again!

Have a great weekend!

Best,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,152)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a great meal here
Staff are so friendly and easy to talk with and where happy to answer any questions we had
Ordered 2 starters and 2 main meals with drinks very very cheap but the best thing was the meals are fantastic and a great size
Everything was great i will be going back again and would recommend this to everybody

Your review is very much appreciated ;) I am delighted to hear your positive feedback over ET EuroThai Restaurant especially your comment upon the staff. I will pass the compliment to them. Surely they will also be grateful to receive so. I hope it won’t take long until EuroThai could welcome you again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best Thai food, fair prices, very good service... free wifi
Also offers a lot offers many kind of European cousins.
I’ve tried Thai and Italian... sooo good.

Dear Wendell O:

Thank you for sharing your pleasant dining experience at ET EuroThai Restaurant. I’m glad to hear that our served Thai food (which is the main cuisine we offer) satisfied you as well as simple European food like pasta, pizza, etc.

The fact that there are wide range of food offered makes EVERYONE can come to enjoy ET EuroThai, and it can be multiple times!! I am looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice staff very good service prices were cheaper than othera in Patong food was very good not the best we've had but it was nice in a quieter street too so not hassley.

Dear “discodivaNewcastle”:

Your lovely comment is appreciated. Yes, I like the fact that the restaurant is located on a little alley called “Soi Moe Wattana”. It’s a nice little lane which has a variety in businesses like tailors, antiques, and boutiques and there are also some guesthouses, and a massage parlor!

I hope EuroThai would be one of the restaurant choices to visit in Patong. Thank you!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

There service and quality of food was amazing. Beyond our expectations drop if ur in Thailand best food ever.

Dear Becky H:

Your review towards our served Thai food is appreciated. I will make sure that my staff also receive the compliment so that they’ll be encouraged to work hard!

Welcome back to ET EuroThai Restaurant anytime!

Best,

Been to EuroThai Restaurant? Share your experiences!