“Excellent Quality Tailoring & Brilliant Customer Service”
Review of Magnifique Tailor

Magnifique Tailor
Ranked #3 of 83 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Established since 1991, Magnifique Tailor is one of the shops from the first generation of tailor shops in Phuket. We provide fine custom tailoring experiences for both men and women. Suits, dresses and uniforms are our specialty with designers working to determine customer requirements. Our styles range from classic to modern styles. We pay close attention to our workmanship and customer service is our priority.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

As a big and tall Asian, it's extremely difficult to find any sort of quality office attire off the rack in Singapore that is suitable for functions and not going to break the proverbial bank. That is, until i chanced upon Magnifique Tailors in Phuket whilst on Holiday.

My first visit was extremely efficient. Mr Lucky, the Master Tailor, helped me pick out fabrics for the shirts and pants to be tailored and took my measurements. I subsequently returned less than 12 hours later for the first fitting session and the new shirt and pant fit like a glove. Upon confirmation, the rest of the shirts and pants arrived the following day with machine-like precision and no further fitting sessions were required.

Certainly reasonable priced compared to the other tailors, though there is no way to qualify the quality difference. The shirts were simply impeccable, and are suitable for both daily wear around the office and for more formal events.

All in all, I was extremely pleased with my experience. I shall be back before long for some formal attire and a tux, as well as with colleagues in tow. Mr Lucky has earned not only my repeat business, but an enthusiastic recommendation to those I care about.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,293)
All reviews
"end result"
"bought suits"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went in for some trousers and shirts, Didn" have an idea but wanted something comfortable and that is not so hot. Nick was of great Assistance and recommended a new fabric just arrived. I decided to follow his advice to go with pure linen for shirts and linen / cotton mix for pants.

During the fitting, specified the changes required to liking as wanted two different fit for the shirts. Changes happily met and no requirement was too much for staff.

Customer service excellence is a must in this place, it really met more than my expectations. refreshments and cold towel offerd upon arrival.
A Very pleasant environment in this Tailor Shop. Really attentive to the clients requests and wishes. I think the best Tailor i ever went in the past 12 years of travelling around the world, and i traveled a lot.
Cant miss this one if you love quality clothes.
St

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited the shop after reading few reviews over the net. On arrival I was greeted by friendly and very knowledgeable staff. In short, at the end of the trip, I end up with few pieces of suits instead of the original intention of just trying a pair. A bespoke cut and job well done guys.

Price is fair if not cheaper compared to other places. But from what I experienced, this is the best so far in Phuket. Will definitely repeating my orders here. Starting from 8000 baht and above for a pair os suits with good quality wools. Wide selection of materials too.

Thank you to you guys namely David, Lucky & Ranjit, as well the gals and the owner.

RADZMAN

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From when I walked into the shop and met Lucky and the team I felt comfortable. I was attended to with a high level of service-Lucky listened to what suits including vests I wanted and made sure they were stylish and fashionable. The material was amazing as was the lining.
I had six fittings which showed how important it was for them to make sure the quality and fit were perfect. They made sure the 3 suit jackets, 6 vests and 6 pairs of pants were wrapped for easy transportation on the plane.
I highly recommend Magnifique to anyone who values great service and high quality suits.
Thanks Lucky and team for making me look so slick!!