Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
They deliver the goods

First, the disclaimer. I have no knowledge of other tailors quality or whether the prices at... read more

Reviewed today
ChicagoOnthego
Chicago
Perfect Fit

I had 2 pair of pants and a sport jacket custom tailored.... Everything came out perfect... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Mitch C
North Woodmere, New York, United States

Recommended experiences in and around Patong
from US$65.00
More Info
from US$5.78
More Info
2,462 results
All reviews great service attention to detail wedding dress these guys his team multiple fittings final product end product custom suit high quality finished product piece suit end result custom made final fitting excellent quality perfect suit
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I went in for some trousers and shirts, Didn" have an idea but wanted something comfortable and that is not so hot. Nick was of great Assistance and recommended a new fabric just arrived. I decided to follow his advice to go with pure linen for shirts and linen / cotton mix for pants.

During the fitting, specified the changes required to liking as wanted two different fit for the shirts. Changes happily met and no requirement was too much for staff.

Customer service excellence is a must in this place, it really met more than my expectations. refreshments and cold towel offerd upon arrival.
A Very pleasant environment in this Tailor Shop. Really attentive to the clients requests and wishes. I think the best Tailor i ever went in the past 12 years of travelling around the world, and i traveled a lot.
Cant miss this one if you love quality clothes.
St

Date of experience: April 2018
MagnifiqueTailor, Owner at Magnifique Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Magnifique team is highly appreciative of your support and positive feedback. Your feedback motivates our team to provide ongoing top of the line experience. Thank you

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I visited the shop after reading few reviews over the net. On arrival I was greeted by friendly and very knowledgeable staff. In short, at the end of the trip, I end up with few pieces of suits instead of the original intention of just trying a pair. A bespoke cut and job well done guys.

Price is fair if not cheaper compared to other places. But from what I experienced, this is the best so far in Phuket. Will definitely repeating my orders here. Starting from 8000 baht and above for a pair os suits with good quality wools. Wide selection of materials too.

Thank you to you guys namely David, Lucky & Ranjit, as well the gals and the owner.

RADZMAN

Date of experience: April 2018

We are pleased to hear that your visit to our store was a pleasant one. We would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to review and encourage us. Thank you

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

From when I walked into the shop and met Lucky and the team I felt comfortable. I was attended to with a high level of service-Lucky listened to what suits including vests I wanted and made sure they were stylish and fashionable. The material was amazing as was the lining.
I had six fittings which showed how important it was for them to make sure the quality and fit were perfect. They made sure the 3 suit jackets, 6 vests and 6 pairs of pants were wrapped for easy transportation on the plane.
I highly recommend Magnifique to anyone who values great service and high quality suits.
Thanks Lucky and team for making me look so slick!!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Not only are the products fantastic, but the staff will go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied and happy. I have bought from them both in Phuket and remotely from home in Australia, and I will do so again in the future. I couldn't be more happy to recommend them to anyone looking for a world-class and customer-focussed tailor.

Date of experience: February 2018

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Cannot fault these guys. I had a dress made for our wedding and this took over a week but so worth the several trips for fittings. Cannot recommend Magnifique highly enough.

1  Thank Mareesa B
MagnifiqueTailor, Owner at Magnifique Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

The team at Magnifique would like to thank you for your support and encouraging words. Rest assured, we are determined to provide the best quality and service to our clients. Thank you. -Nick