“Safety First - The best safe experience to date.”
Review of Super Divers

Super Divers
Ranked #1 of 48 Tours in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Super Divers Phuket PADI 5 Star Dive Center is the best place in Phuket to learn to scuba dive. We offer free t-shirts and extra dives with all PADI dive courses. Great customer service, small groups, competitive prices, and an excellent refund policy are our standard. Full range of Phuket diving day trips for certified divers. The best dive sites like Phi Phi and Racha Noi included with all PADI courses! Our PADI Open Water course includes six dives instead of the standard four dives. No experience needed for the one day PADI Discover Scuba Diving. Great for children aged 10 or over, even non-swimmers can dive. Our staff are carefully selected for their experience, patience, and friendliness. We have a fast email response time with personal replies, and we answer your questions. Others might try and imitate, but we are the original Phuket dive center, basing our business on offering fantastic customer service. Super Divers Phuket - Run by divers, for divers!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had two days of 3 dives each; Day 1 with Michael & Day 2 with Andy.
This is the first dive shop I had thus far dive with that not only measure the 02 but actually made me fill up the Tank Serial Log Book. EXCELLENT!!!! I give 5++ Starts for that.

Both the days the driver came before time to pick me up from the Hotel, the boat(s) / briefing/food top class.

@Michael - Without your keen eye and strategy of avoiding the traffic jams underwater I would not have been able to get the best shots of the Leopard Shark / Turtle & the Black Tip Shark(s). I love the pace, safety guidance full briefing/debriefing before and after the dive.

@Andy - Loved how you helped me to get my anxiety down against the current, excellent piece of directions on the King Cruise Wreak.

Overall I highly recommend Super Divers, where Safety is Guaranteed with the love, care and respect for nature.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,001)
All reviews
in 32 reviews
"discover scuba"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed our dives tremendously with Super Divers. Everything from the van pickup at our hotel to the crew onboard was very efficient and well taken-care of, allowing us to sit back and fully enjoy our dive trip. We booked two days with them, we had more room onboard on Friday and we could see Saturday was a peak day. Based on this experience, we'd say to dive on a weekday if you have a choice. Also, shoutout to our cool instructor - Sandra for being totally friendly and easy to talk to. Keep up the great work, Super Divers.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had the best experience with Super Divers!! From booking till the end, everything was efficient and smooth and enjoyable.

I could not have asked for better instructor, Mickey. There were random group of 4 of us getting our Open Water certificate and all of us in different comfort and skill level. He made sure everyone felt at ease and enjoyed every dive. He was very attentive and changed our weights and adjusted our masks or gears when needed, answered every silly questions we had. And he took amazing photos! I had so much fun, I delayed my flight so I can go on to get Advance Open Water certificate, and 2 of others did the same also. It was a best holiday I could have asked for!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went on a discover dive in April whilst on holiday, and it was one of the best experiences. The trip was perfectly organised with 3 dives and breakfast, lunch, snacks and transfers provided. Bryan, our dive instructor, was the best! Being so experienced, he was able to bring us up to speed very quickly, so we could move past the basics and actually get to diving. He was a great teacher, and I had the best time. They even take photos and videos of you underwater which is a great memento for the experience. I’d definitely recommend this trip and for any going, request Bryan!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked this tour super last minute and was lucky enough to get a spot because Josh was so quick in his responses to me. :)

I also got lucky enough to get a personal instructor since I was traveling solo. Andy was super great and took good care of me the whole time.

The boat was really nice - very clean and new. Food was OK.

The crew were also great - they made sure that I got equipped super quickly, and helped me take off all the equipment as soon as I got back on the boat.

Andy made me feel really safe underwater and was very patient, and also took a lot of great photos for me too :) we saw lots of cool species, mostly fish and coral.

I was also fortunate enough to make some new friends on this tour that I still keep in touch with :)

Hoping to be back again within the year to be able to get PADI certified!