4 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$70
Hotels.com
Expedia
2,406 results
All reviews front desk staff rooftop pool amazing hotel family vacation nice stay recommend this hotel indian food night market bangla road buffet breakfast hera luna jang pear fern dum kom
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2021

I appreciated the staff in this hotel so much specially Hera and bell boy Baw. Their service mind is beyond imagination. They helped us alot while our stay.
And other things is this hotel has a great room with magnificent view from room and from the poo. Highly recommended for everyone.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Siyapat38902
Chanyanoot Sena , General Manager at The Marina Phuket Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2021

Dear Siyapat38902,

Thank you very much for had chosen to stay with us, and kindly returned with the 5 stars review, we are highly appreciated hearing that you had a memorable stayed at The Marina Phuket Hotel. Your message will be shared to all Team Members, especially to Hera and Baw.

Reviewed 24 December 2020

i really like the staff specially HERA. She is such an good friends, always help.for.anything. her service.mind is.so.great.
the room.view is.incredible
view from.swimmingpool more.incredible
i like the atmosphere
very recommended

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank lixinwuhd
Chanyanoot Sena , General Manager at The Marina Phuket Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2021

Dear lixinwuhd,

Thank you very much for you r feedback, we are appreciated hearing that you had memorable stayed with us. Your review will be shared to our team members, especially to Hera and Front Team.

We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 December 2020 via mobile

I has stayed only one night. The staff very helpful and friendly as well as very perfect bar and pool that located at rooftop. The breakfast is very less of choices, if could add some more variety of menu it’s would be great.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sirichaik2013

Dear sirichaik2013,

Thank you very much for had chosen to stayed with us. We are pleased hearing that you had a pleasurable stayed in overall at The Marina Phuket Hotel.

Looking forward to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 December 2020

We arrived here late and staff here Ms.Hera and Mr.Bboy so helpful to help our stay memorable, they are the best staff thats I ever met , smiles all the time make me feel like I'm here and again who ever would like to visit Phuket in Patong area I recommend you to come here to meet these guys !!!!!! Amazing job

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Somjit N
Chanyanoot Sena , General Manager at The Marina Phuket Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2020

Dear Somjit N,

Thank you very much for had chosen to stay with us and feedback with 5 stars review, we are highly appreciated and hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 November 2020 via mobile

I just had my stay in Marina Hotel yesterday and I must say that not only the hotel itself is good but most specially their staffs.

I was welcomed by Ms.Hera who I really appreciate for giving me an excellent room with a great view.

I would only comment on the room service from which I requested something but not attended.Nonetheless the staff are great and professionals.

The pool is a must attraction.Definitely recommended hotel in Patong.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank djpeneyra

Dear djpeneyra

Thank you very much for had chosen to stay with us. We are pleased to that you had a remarkable stayed in overall especially with our professional staff, we hope to welcome you back again in the near future.