“Beautiful, ethical, informative program.”

Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Phuket
Ranked #10 of 54 Outdoor Activities in Patong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I would recommend this to anyone visiting Thailand. It was very informative about the work these people do and how the program has built over time. It was great to see elephants not being extorted for entertainment or logging. They are just beautiful and although it was expensive the money goes towards something great. 10/10

All reviews
in 25 reviews
"natural environment"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a lovely amazing place..I loved every minute, I fell in love with them all..I did my research before going the elephant jungle as wasnt going to support riding elephant trips..we learn so much about how badly treated they had been it brought a tear to my eyes more than a few times..I was a bit nervous around the elephants at first as they are massive, within the last hour of being with them I was kissing there faces. The baby was so lovely and playful ,the mud experience was brilliant the elephants loved it, I was rubbing mud in one of the elephants trunks between her eyes and she had he eyes tighty shut,we took them into the water to wash them off they made me laugh as we hit the water all of them lay under the water with there trunks sticking out ..all the staff here was lovely and helpful. we was served some nice food and could help our self to drinking water tea and coffee for the whole trip..I would definitely recommend this trip for anyone coming to phuket...it's a must and you won't be disappointed , they are so gentle you will be amazed ...you will fall in love ..I feel myself as very lucky to have experienced this xx

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Must do in phuket staff are super cool kind speak english french chineese ! They put a lot of effort to take care of elephant live half day with them ! Everything is perfect from transportation to free meal free water bottle ect ... the experience with elephant is simply incredible feed them wash them play with them in the mud ! Do not miss this !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Having researched this to make sure I wasn't going to an unethical place ..I was pleased to see how much love these people have for these beautiful poor elephants. Yes they are still captive so to speak but they seemed to do what they wanted ..there was no sticks or hooks used on the elephants , the mahoot just nudged them in the right direction if needed. They seemed happy to participate with us and enjoyed the mud bath and followed by a rinse off ..I loved this place and will go back next March..keep up the good work for these gorgeous animals

2  Thank wonderwomanGrimsby