Book In Advance
Tours from Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Phuket tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Phuket
from US$104.40
More Info
1,193 results
All reviews mud bath amazing experience beautiful animals rescued elephants gentle giants riding elephants morning tour pickup truck love elephants naughty boy amazing afternoon change of clothes animal lovers once in a lifetime baby elephant chang mai picked up from our hotel
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Must do in phuket staff are super cool kind speak english french chineese ! They put a lot of effort to take care of elephant live half day with them ! Everything is perfect from transportation to free meal free water bottle ect ... the experience with elephant is simply incredible feed them wash them play with them in the mud ! Do not miss this !

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Having researched this to make sure I wasn't going to an unethical place ..I was pleased to see how much love these people have for these beautiful poor elephants. Yes they are still captive so to speak but they seemed to do what they wanted ..there was no sticks or hooks used on the elephants , the mahoot just nudged them in the right direction if needed. They seemed happy to participate with us and enjoyed the mud bath and followed by a rinse off ..I loved this place and will go back next March..keep up the good work for these gorgeous animals

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank wonderwomanGrimsby
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

What an amazing experience to be able to feed and stroke elephants. The staff were excellent and helped make the afternoon.

The trip to and from the sanctuary was interesting but well worth it. I hope that every penny goes to taking care of these amazing and gentle animals. If you go to Phuket you have to do this!!!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Ok I have to be honest. I have been to the best sanctuary in the world for elephants. David Sheldrick foundation in Kenya. But what they try do do here is great as well (I think). Yes it is designed for tourist and yes it is not cheap. But the elephant are no longer working or have stupid tourist on their back. The pickup was early and long trip in not the most comfortable truck. But once arrived it was from. Feeding and bathing the elephants. Yes the keepers need to move the elephants is the right direction. Yes we didn’t see where they sleep but the feeling was good. As said not a sanctuary as I have seen in Kenya. But worth helping out and pays me the price needed.

3  Thank 864michielt
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Our visit to the sanctuary was amazing. I have never ever been that close to elephants and it was an insanely amazing feeling. The staff taught us a lot about why elephants need to be looked after properly and not work. Also the food was the best vegetarian food I’ve had on my trip so far. The only thing is the trip out on the back of a Ute was not very comfortable, albeit still an experience..