“original cafe”

Cat 'n' A Cup Cat Cafe
Ranked #10 of 358 Restaurants in Chiang Rai
Description: we are a cat cafe. you can chilling while you eating and drinking. we serve thai dish, pasta, dessert, cake and coffee. Our recipe are good quality and clean.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

very cute cats will surround you in this cafe and make your stay entertaining. original idea and worth the visit.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

This is an unusual cafe suitable only for cat lovers. I just had a cup of iced coffee. A good dozen of cats are walking around, sleeping or scratching on posts. There are a number of flat cushions on the floor for the guests. Once seated a cat may come and visit for a cuddle. Cats also like to check the drinks and food, predominantly cakes. At the reception one can also buy special cat treats. All cats are in pristine condition which is a relief considering the state most street cats are in. This is a lovely place, a haven of peace and tranquility I would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed in Chiang Rai for 7 days and I have come to the cafe for 4 times. I have tried all their cakes and I especially like the chocolate cake and yoghurt cake. All were delicious! I bet the cats know that too so they kept peeking and trying to steal my cakes! Be prepared of that! XD
They showed us clear rules so that we wouldn’t harm the cats and also ourselves. Buy a cat snack from the cashier and you will be all surrounded by cats at the moment you step into the room! Love it!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We went for the cats - let’s not beat around the bush. They were all beautiful and different in their own ways.
The matcha late and iced coffee were delicious and the apple crumble dessert cake was also really yummy. All reasonably priced for the the area and deffo worth it for the time spent with those cute kitties!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

First time in a cat cafe, we loved it so much we returned the next day! Such a chilled laid back vibe, the cats all look beautifully looked after and happy and the staff clearly love them. Cakes are lovely and fabulous latte's!