“Fantastic Find .!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed dinner here on 2 occasicns during our holiday to Khaolak.
Great pizza, reasonable fries, good Angus beef skewers, and nice mashed potato.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Was a good meal
Great pizza paradiso and pizza four cheese were good.
And cocktails Lychee margherita, Mojito very nice.
Friendly staff, so cheap as well, Would recommend it.,

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We visited Peter Pan on several occasions while staying in Khao Lak. I had a number of different dishes, all of which were amazing.

All staff at Peter Pan are really friendly and welcoming. It is one of the reasons we kept coming back while on our 2 week holiday in Khao Lak!

As mentioned I felt like my 30th birthday was brought to a special end celebrating in Peter Pan. My husband called up Peter Pan to try and arrange a birthday cake last minute. This was arranged by our new friend Nang and it was a great surprise.

All staff were really helpful on every visit and we really feel like we have made friends for life. Thank you!

3  Thank Brenda P
Reviewed 26 June 2018

If you miss a little your homeland, while on holiday in Thailand, Peter Pan is the good choice not to be disillusioned. You can feel immediately somewhere else, furniture and atmosphere have a remembering of something closer to your culture , if you are coming from Europe.
The customer must be warned: prices too are not as cheap as for the Thay standards ( which means: very expensive, but not more than in Europe).
I have to say in fact that I had the best pork steak i have ever eaten!! Well cooked, juicy.. amazing! and what about the pizza: not all Pizzeria in Italy can make the same dow as i have had there. I spent a lovely evening with family, children were crazy about eating what we consider everyday in Italy. I felt happy in seeing how clevere they were for eating Thay food all the previous day!!!Absolutely to try: it gives you the feeling of how you shoudl offer a piece and a taste of europe/italy abroad. Congrats!
Need to be mentioned also a perfect Tiramisu dessert, served into a little mug that everybody wanted to taste.

1  Thank Petal V
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely restaurant .. the portions are really big .. and the staff are so nice .. highly recommend this restaurant if your in Khao lak

1  Thank Lee S