Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$74
ExpediaUS$74
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.comUS$75
Trip.com
Snaptravel
All reviews one night triple room swimming pool day safari rooms are clean garden
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2021 via mobile

We spent a night here before going for a safari and really loved the place. A very fair-priced hotel and very close to the city centre. The room service was very active and always ready to serve us whenever we called them even late at night and their food was very delicious too.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2021 via mobile

I stayed here for one night before beginning my safari. My flight was delayed and due to the COVID process at JRO airport I arrived at the hotel about one hour after the restaurant closed. I notified Tulia that I would be arriving late and they kept the kitchen open late just for me!! The food was amazing! The staff was very warm and welcoming for my first night in Tanzania. The room was comfortable & just what I needed as someone just passing through. Breakfast the next morning was very good as well.

Room tip: The hot water tank in the bathroom is small so don’t expect to take a very long shower.
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

Clean nice hotel with excellent service . Close to Arusha airport and city center. Stayed for one night only , had dinner and breakfast , both were very good . The only problem was the plug type , but the reception were very helpful to accommodate me .

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

First time in Africa and this place made me feel at home. Was wondering if I would enjoy and feel happy and safe, this place really made me relax and enjoy my stay. Se eu visitar Arusha novamente, com certeza voltaria aqui

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 2 March 2021

The most amazing experience ever, beautiful place to unwind great staff hospitality I have ever had, especially from Mr Joseph who was always helpful anticipated our needs, great product knowledge always smiling and ready to help.

Date of stay: January 2021