Open today: 12:00 AM - 10:59 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Enchanting Tanzania Safaris
from US$4,000.00
More Info
All reviews safari started tanzania safari beautiful animals highly recommend this company ngorongoro crater our tour guide amazing experience edna elefants freddy decision accommodation team meals trip tent knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2021

I have been on Safari with ETS several times and each experience was unique and fantastique.
The team is very friendly and considers the needs and wishes of the costumers. They have a large knowledge of history, life, animals, birds... of Tanzania and make sure you have the best experience possible. On top of that the chosen lodges were great and we really enjoyed our time.
Another plus is that James is fluent in German so that there were no communication barriers at all.
If you plan to travel to Tanzania I fully recommend to plan your safari with ETS!

Date of experience: November 2020
Edna-Herman, General Manager at Enchanting Tanzania Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We were honored to have you on safari with us, thank you so much for choosing us! We wish you best of luck, karibu tena Tanzania!

Reviewed 4 September 2021 via mobile

I couldn’t be happier about my choice to make our safari with Enchanting Tanzania Safaris. From the first contact with Edna until the end of our safari, everything has been handled with 100% professionalism and kindness. I traveled alone together with my 4 year old son, and knowing that he might be a bit young for this kind of trip, I was slightly worried how it would go, but that wasn’t necessary. We both enjoyed to maximum, thanks to Freddie who were just amazing with him, in addition to his vast knowledge about the animals and places we visited. I have had the best trip of my life and will always be thankful for how good care they took of us. It’s not often that I take my time to write reviews, but as Enchanting Tanzania has been nothing but extraordinary, I want to share our experience. Super recommended!!

Date of experience: August 2021

Reviewed 3 September 2021

Me and my family had a very good experience of the wild life many thanx to Fred our guide for the narration of history wild life in general. We realy enjoyed the trip.

Date of experience: July 2021

Reviewed 3 April 2021

I visited Tanzania this February 2021. My friend who lives in Arusha went with me on this Safari. I have traveled the world and have seen a lot of places. But this trip tops everything I have done so far. The Safari was just incredible. I knew from my previous travels that nature is unpredictable. You can't force the animals to show up whenever you want. So, you go and hope for the best. We saw all the animals! The big five too. Our guide Freddy was amazing. He was very knowledgeable about nature, wildlife, and Tanzania in general. He had the sixth sense too. We trusted him and whenever he said, "let us try this spot", we found beautiful animals too. He just knew that area very well. I can not say there was a highlight, because honestly, it was all amazing. My friend who is a local from Tanzania was equally amazed and said she has not had such an amazing experience so far! If you go with Enchanting Tanzania Safaris, I highly recommend Freddy! He is just incredible! Edna from the office did also an amazing job and accommodated us when we chose to change something last minute and added another day. This is a great tour company. Thank you!

Date of experience: February 2021

Reviewed 2 January 2021

Travelled with my family, my kids enjoyed the trip. They have the best drivers and excellent customer service. I recommend if you wish to visit Ngorongoro crater or any other place in Arusha, you better find them, you will never regret.

Date of experience: December 2020
Eddnie, General Manager at Enchanting Tanzania Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2021

Thank you so much for choosing us, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed the trip with us! Karibu tena!