Review Highlights
Amazing company to travel with. Exaud he is the best safari guide in Tanzania. Book your safari with Utopia safaris

Utopia safaris is the best company in Tanzania. My tour was my dream and this company made it true... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
amysP5701QQ
My best game drive todate!!

I had a great experience traveling with Utopia. Exaud & Issa made our safari very smooth. From... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
joenU2766LL

All reviews fresh kill amazing person an amazing experience once in a lifetime safari experience terrain knowledge nature tours leopard wildlife driver tanzania trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2020

I have traveled to Africa several times and I have to say the safari I had with Utopia was the best experince. Exaud was so knowlegable about all the wildlife and extremly helpful in helping me with my photography. I will be back again to share this experince with my son next year to follow the Great Migration".

Date of experience: January 2020
3  Thank TravelAgentNSEW
Reviewed 3 December 2020

It was a wonderful experience! Exaud is a great guide, a fluent speaker and a good driver. Also, he is a very kind and friendly person. If i will come back to Tanzania i will contact him again.

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank danielatimoianu
Reviewed 26 November 2020

WORLD CLASS EXCELLENCE! Exaud is excellent at finding animals in places where no one else can. His level of knowledge of the area, wild life behavior and excellent language skills makes it a delight to travel with Utopia Safaris. By far one of the best tour operators and guides on the planet.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 27 October 2020

We had an once in a lifetime experience of the National Parks of Tanzania made exclusively special by Exaud. His knowledge and passion about wildlife, the country, the people and their history made our trip one that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. He is a guide extraordinaire who went above and beyond taking personal care to make sure that our entire safari trip at the different parks was unique and exquisite.
We observed these majestic animals undisturbed in their natural habitats, while Exaud educated us about their behavior, their way of life, helped us take memorable shots, making our experience so much more personal and meaningful.
He became a dear friend over a period of a week whom we keep in touch with, and we look forward to visiting him and his beautiful country again some day.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 2 October 2020

My trip was a little earlier than the option given however, it was memorable none the less. The beauty of the terrain, and the warmth and friendliness of the people was enhanced by the professionalism, and historical knowledge of the staff. Imagine being able to dance with the Maasai, seeing wild and wonderful animals in their natural habitat, experience a thrilling balloon ride over the vastness If the land, and enjoying an unforgettable meal outdoors surround by all of this wonder. It was not a dream, it was real. Thank you.

Date of experience: November 2019