US$229
Amari.com
Why House(Galle)
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very nice and it's in front of the beach where you can see the good waves. My room is in the second floor and has a good view of the sea. The bed and room facilities are nice. They served good and tasty breakfast and most specially the owners are very accommodating and kind. I am very satisfied staying here and I would recommend this hotel to my friends. Thank you so much Susantha and to my tour guide Prasad for a warm welcome here in your hotel and to Sri Lanka.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank srilanka t
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Such a nice place..very good services also..vehicle park,kichen,hotwater,AC,breakfast also such a taste❤️, Traditional sri lankan services..no any disturbing,,for familys nice place...good place in galle..thank you very much ocean breeze hotel staff❤️

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying that I never been so disappointed in any hotel we booked. This Place offered breakfast, but see for yourself the type of kitchen they had. As soon as we arrived we told the owner that this was not the place for us and we would not check in. He demanded we pay him $40 dollars for he was losing money since we had booked for three nights. We insisted we had just booked the night before, not like months or weeks prior. He said he was fully booked, yet we argued with him for about 20 minutes and never saw anyone else, he claimed to be full. We offered him $20 and still he insisted on $40. We offered him $30 and again he refused it. We ultimately realized the was greedy and unreasonable. We called our credit card company disputed the charge which they credited our account and also contacted Booking.com, they misrepresented the property and won’t allow us to post a review, on the bookings.com. This property has great reviews on booking.com, which I found odd.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank deossan
Reviewed 29 September 2017

The hosts Sushantha, his wife and daughter are extremely warm and hospitable. Even though we spent just one day at the property they made sure we had a wonderful time. The local breakfast they served was super.
The villa is beach-facing - what more can you ask for! There is a river near by as well.
Great stay overall!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Ive been two nights only. During the stay it was heavily raining and I did not certainly enjoyed the water coming trough closed windows. Plus I had to reach out for internet points, to be in contact with my fam, since the wifi was absent.

Stayed: June 2017