See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 June 2013

The room is good, finding it was tough. my family and me came late due to a transit delay in taipei. upon arriving at the airport, it was already midnight with no shuttle service as said by the others. took a taxi and halfway he cancelled the meter.. we couldnt argue much since we were already halfway.. circled the same building twice. wrong building.. got down and kept asking people where this place was. no one had any ideas. a kind korean air pilot helped us after ee chanced upon him while we were lost. he asked around and found us the place.. he was also shocked that there were no signs of the guesthouse explicitly displayed.. lucky he chanced upon the same convenient store as stated in the previous post. overall the room is good but finding it was really hard especially when you come late. no one will be around to receive your call.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 23 October 2012

i stayed for 3 nights in this guesthouse..i was there for only 4days and backpackers with my son n wife. overall i though i prefer to stay here because a room we got most likes apartment. i though it was a good stay, and everyday i travel to downtown seoul. i explore aroud seoul by stay at incheon.. long journey to seoul but i felt so safe around incheon... i'm a muslim, so i was prepare my food here and brought my meal there...its save cost and not to worry and not waste my time to find halal food...

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank pesa_barca7
Reviewed 22 July 2012 via mobile

I stayed for a night in this guesthouse. Overall I thought it was a good stay. Will rate the accommodation as follow:

Location: it is located about five mins drive from the airport. As I needed to be at the airport very early next morning, this was an excellent choice. The best part is that the operator provides free shuttle service. Just take note of his phone number and call him to arrange. For my case, I reached Incheon airport about 10pm, gave him a call from the information counter and he's there to pick me up within 10mins. Superb.

Room: the room is big. There is a queen size bed plus a single bed. Enough space for three persons. Additionally, there is also a washing machine, stove for light cooking and a water boiler. Feels more like a service apartment.

Service: other than free shuttle service, there's really nothing much more. I didn't need any assistance during my stay, so everything's good.

For the price of about S$65-70, I think it's quite value for money.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank YHTEO
Reviewed 14 March 2012

This guest house is situated within situated within sight of the Incheon airport. When you find the building (it has a convenience store on the ground floor), head to room 801 on the eighth floor in order to check in and collect your keys. Service was fast and I was soon in my room, and since I did not have any further contact with staff there, it is hard to provide any rating for Service other than "Average". If you have a car, there is a parking area underneath the building.

The cheap price of the room when compared to its competitors was the major motivation for staying here, and this guest house proved to be superb value for money. The room is very large with a firm bed (perhaps a little too firm), clean bathroom, kitchen and even a washing machine. If I had more time, it would have been great to clean a load of washing prior to heading onto the next country The TV includes channels with a live feed of the departure and arrivals board from the airport, this is great for timing your departure for the terminal as one can be aware of any flight delays. Light sleepers may be distracted by the occasional sound of departing planes, but being so close to the terminal, such noise is to be expected. However, I did not find it distracting at all.

The location is excellent, only 1km from the terminal, and there is a free shuttle bus that leaves at 10 minutes intervals until very late in the night. It can be found by walking across the main road and heading to the left. The location and price of this guest house is so good that I even noticed some Korean Air staff staying here as well.

If you need quick access to the airport either due to a late evening arrival or early morning departure, then it this guest house cannot be beaten, especially when considering the very reasonable rates on offer.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank TheTravelCamel
Reviewed 2 January 2012

The Global Guest House is 3 mins away from the airport (right behind the Hyatt) so it's really convenient for transit passengers. Upon arrival, just go to the airport info desk to ask them to call the guest house for a pick up. The van arrives within minutes.

The Global Guest House is run by 2 enterprising Koreans who owns 20 (smal and basic) apartments in a large apartment building and rents them out to travellers. As they are apartments, all rooms come with a kitchenette, large double door fridge and washing machine. Not too important if you're in transit but nice to have handy.

Check-in and check-out was fuss free - the driver of the van (who happens to be one of the owners) gave me the key to the apartment when he dropped me off in the basement carpark. On pick-up in the basement the next day, he just took the key back. It was that easy. Remember to get the wifi password from him when he drops you off or you will need to go to his office in Room 801 to get it. As he makes frequent runs to the airport, he isn't there all the time.

What is handy is the 24 hr convenience store in the lobby of the building. There are also a couple restaurants in the lobby but I arrived late and departed early so didn't get to try them. One is an Australian Fish and Chip shop and the other is a Korean restaurant.

I'd stay here again as it's really close to the airport but for light sleepers, the sound of jets taking off every few minutes may be something to consider.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family