“Very good Hard Rock”

Hard Rock Cafe Busan
Ranked #25 of 35,602 Restaurants in Busan
Description: Located just a few blocks off the well-known beaches of Busan, you'll find Hard Rock Cafe Busan, the city's newest destination for fantastic food, outstanding service, and spectacular live entertainment. Our cafe offers 1,584 square meters of space with seating for approximately 321 people, as well as a stage, Rock Shop(R), and outdoor terrace, which is perfect for sipping on a cocktail under the warm summer sun. Take a seat in our indoor dining room, outdoor terrace, or the bar and enjoy classic American cuisine as well as a few local favorites. No matter where you sit, you'll be surrounded by our signature selection of music memorabilia as well as authentic Busan decor. For your meal, choose from a wide selection of fresh salads, hot appetizers, sizzling entrees, and tempting desserts. And don't forget to try one of our signature beverages, available in both alcoholic and non-alcoholic options. Busan is South Korea's second largest city after Seoul. The area is a perfect example of harmony between mountains, rivers, and the sea, with the geography including a coastline of pristine beaches and scenic cliffs, mountains offering excellent hiking and extraordinary views, and hot springs throughout the city. Popular beaches include Haeundae and Gwangalli, both of which are surrounded by luxury hotels, cafes, and bars. Additional attractions near our cafe include the Grand Gwangan Bridge and the world's largest department store, the Shinsegae Centum City. The city also hosts the Busan International Film Festival (BIFF), one of the most popular international film festivals in Asia, which takes place at the Busan Cinema Center every fall.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love these places. The one in Busan is great. Large with great enteraiment. Staff were friendly and helpful

Reviewed 18 November 2017

In principle, a normal restaurant for start in the evening on a merry noisy night on Haeundae. The price for food corresponds to the area of location, of course slightly higher than in the usual areas of the city. But portions of dishes are very large, one dish can be easily divided into two.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I actually wanted to eat sushi but my friend convinced me, to go for eating @hard rock cafe.

The band that was playing this particularly night were quite awesome. There also was this show where the bartenders were doing their tricks which was very entertaining.

Also one of the bartenders was doing tricks and actually creating cocktails. And these cocktails were given away. I don’t know what the rules were but our lovely waitress helped me win a cocktail.

For food I had the spareribs and this was prepared perfectly. My friend had a burger. For drinks we went for the cocktails. First a coconut moijto and then there was this set menu of 3 mini margaritas which tasted great.

The prices @hard rock are a bit on the high end but you’ll have live music, good staff and really delicious food.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

When I tried to make a reservation at 630pm, the staff said not to worry about it because it was not busy during this time. The staff was right, we were one of the few people when my family of 5 (2 adults, three kids) arrived. We ordered. When drinks came out, I received a sweet tea that I didn't order. When we ordered food, my daughter ordered a burger without onions or tomatoes. My middle child's food came out first - it was cold. She was finished eating before my husband and I received our food. My oldest daughters' food came last and it had onions and tomatoes. My daughter tried to take everything out instead of asking to take it back - but the cheese came off. So, we decided to have it corrected. Now that is was about 7pm, the manager said that we would have to wait now because there were a lot of people?!?! We would not have our order pushed in front of everyone's order. We were here first and it was their mistake. So, we agreed to have it fixed instead of the inconvenience of looking for another place so my oldest can eat. Time passed and we inquired about it again. They did not put the new order in and we had to wait even longer?!?! We decided to leave. No discount for the horrible service or any understanding that my oldest child did not eat dinner. I would not come back here again.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Amazing food, awesome live bands, and incredibly friendly staff! Ate there a few times and loved every experience! This sounds so silly but on one visit, I cried over something sad I was going through at the time and the sweet waitress noticed and made sure to bring me tissues. Very good experiences for both the fun and the sad.