“Horrible Service”

Hard Rock Cafe Busan
Ranked #23 of 35,558 Restaurants in Busan
Description: Located just a few blocks off the well-known beaches of Busan, you'll find Hard Rock Cafe Busan, the city's newest destination for fantastic food, outstanding service, and spectacular live entertainment. Our cafe offers 1,584 square meters of space with seating for approximately 321 people, as well as a stage, Rock Shop(R), and outdoor terrace, which is perfect for sipping on a cocktail under the warm summer sun. Take a seat in our indoor dining room, outdoor terrace, or the bar and enjoy classic American cuisine as well as a few local favorites. No matter where you sit, you'll be surrounded by our signature selection of music memorabilia as well as authentic Busan decor. For your meal, choose from a wide selection of fresh salads, hot appetizers, sizzling entrees, and tempting desserts. And don't forget to try one of our signature beverages, available in both alcoholic and non-alcoholic options. Busan is South Korea's second largest city after Seoul. The area is a perfect example of harmony between mountains, rivers, and the sea, with the geography including a coastline of pristine beaches and scenic cliffs, mountains offering excellent hiking and extraordinary views, and hot springs throughout the city. Popular beaches include Haeundae and Gwangalli, both of which are surrounded by luxury hotels, cafes, and bars. Additional attractions near our cafe include the Grand Gwangan Bridge and the world's largest department store, the Shinsegae Centum City. The city also hosts the Busan International Film Festival (BIFF), one of the most popular international film festivals in Asia, which takes place at the Busan Cinema Center every fall.
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

When I tried to make a reservation at 630pm, the staff said not to worry about it because it was not busy during this time. The staff was right, we were one of the few people when my family of 5 (2 adults, three kids) arrived. We ordered. When drinks came out, I received a sweet tea that I didn't order. When we ordered food, my daughter ordered a burger without onions or tomatoes. My middle child's food came out first - it was cold. She was finished eating before my husband and I received our food. My oldest daughters' food came last and it had onions and tomatoes. My daughter tried to take everything out instead of asking to take it back - but the cheese came off. So, we decided to have it corrected. Now that is was about 7pm, the manager said that we would have to wait now because there were a lot of people?!?! We would not have our order pushed in front of everyone's order. We were here first and it was their mistake. So, we agreed to have it fixed instead of the inconvenience of looking for another place so my oldest can eat. Time passed and we inquired about it again. They did not put the new order in and we had to wait even longer?!?! We decided to leave. No discount for the horrible service or any understanding that my oldest child did not eat dinner. I would not come back here again.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Amazing food, awesome live bands, and incredibly friendly staff! Ate there a few times and loved every experience! This sounds so silly but on one visit, I cried over something sad I was going through at the time and the sweet waitress noticed and made sure to bring me tissues. Very good experiences for both the fun and the sad.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Our server was absolutely awesome. It was a little bit pricey but they do offer a military discount. The food was very very good. The drinks were great. Overall my whole family was satisfied.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Had great time there, the band on stage was great and had an epic night at the lounge bar...
price are over rated but for a party it is the price to pay...

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We spent 164000 won for dinner for a family of 4. It was close and convenient to our hotel; wait staff was very friendly and courteous and food arrived promptly largely because like in many American chains, it's pulled from a freezer and flash heated. Atmosphere was 'meh' as my teenager says. I give it an average rating largely because of the food quality and price.

HRCKorea, 매니저 at Hard Rock Cafe Busan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Hello XVictorious,

Thank you for visiting Hard Rock Cafe Busan and taking your time to write this review on Tripadvisor. We are sorry to hear that your experience with our cafe was mediocre. We will continue to improve on ourselves so that everyone visiting will leave with great memories. Thank you and hope you visit us again.

Sean