All reviews free bottled water seomyeon station lotte department store front desk great location airport limousine street food restaurants and shops business trip abalone room was clean air conditioner single room enjoyed my stay hotel lobby spoke good english basic amenities
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

I checked out on 5 Oct morning, it was pouring so I asked for help to call a taxi twice, but both times the male service staff at the front desk asked me to walk out to the street to flag one myself. I ended up waiting for almost ten mins in the rain trying to get a taxi.

Breakfast is limited but good for the price. But given the poor reaction from the front desk staff, I will not return.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Travel_style_777
Reviewed 17 August 2018

A lot cheaper than the Lotte, for as good a quality room, and just across the road from the Lotte shopping centre. The room is modern, squeaky clean, and larger than usual, and the staff friendly. The whole experience was painless, which is my main criterion for selecting a hotel while on business travel.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel is just opposite to Lotte so making shopping & eating so....... easy. Lobby is nice & tastefully decorated. My standard room is spacious according to Asia standard. Decoration is boring & dull. Can see signs of wear & tear. Shower is reasonably big but the sink is outside the bathroom. Bathroom amenity is basic. There are nightees and reusable slippers. Basic tea & coffee. No mini bar. Bed is hard but to my liking. I borrowed umbrellas from reception on a rainy day. Free wifi, bottled water & computer stations in the lobby. I would not recommend the hotel's bakery. The one inside Lotte is better with more turnover. The ginseng chicken & abalone congee place steps away right of the hotel is very good. Transport to hotel from airport in a black 7 passengers cab cost 50,000 won while going back to the airport in a normal silver cab cost 10,000 won. What a huge different.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

stayed here overnight on my solo trip and totally loved this place. it took a little while to locate the hotel from the train station when i arrived at night but it is safe area. The room is clean and i do like the bathroom. The wifi is great. Heaps of places to eat and walk about at night. there's a row of stalls selling street food which i didnt get to try.
definitely going to bring my husband here to stay when we come to Busan.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent location with department stores, shops, restaurants and transit station nearby. Room was clean and tidy, with comfortable bed. Friendly staff at front desk spoke good English. A good choice for one / two days' stay.

Date of stay: June 2018