“What are you waiting?”

Ranked #142 of 35,833 Restaurants in Busan
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Butcher's is the 1st burger restaurant in Busan to have made a fully hand-crafted burger, from the bun to the meat! Our beef is ground fresh daily & buns are made at Papa Pang Bakery, a Butcher's Burger partner. In addition, we have other made-to-order items including brunch, pasta, and others. With a fine selection of wine, draft & bottled beer, and mixed drinks, you're sure to be satisfied!
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

What are you waiting? There is one of most delicious burger in the world with ocean view!!
I visited this restaurant twice while my trip(spend two nights at Busan).

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Very chill atmosphere with a great view overlooking the Gwangalli Beach, directly opposite the bridge which if you visit at night can enjoy a light show. Moreover, the service was excellent - quite a small restaurant, but the burger was delicious along with delicious truffle fries. Definitely one of my best meals during my stay in South Korea. Moreover, they offer 3 different buns - black, pink or normal bun. We ordered black buns, there was nothing particularly different in the taste - but its a different presentation to the norm.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 16 April 2017

The restaurant has a nice ambience and overlooks Gwangalli Beach, offering views of the bridge which are spectacular when a light show is taking place at night. The burger was one of the best I've ever tasted...good value for money too.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 29 December 2016

It seems that other expats prefer Sharkey's or Brooklyn Burger. However, I think that Butcher's Burger is superior to these. I find the meat to be of superior quality than Sharkey's and that they cook the meat perfectly, whereas Brooklyn Burger tends to undercook their burgers to my taste (even when asked to cook to medium they still serve a medium rare burger, but if that is what you like then by all means go to Brooklyin).

I do not like all of the burgers on their menu. In fact, I ONLY recommend their Cheeseburger and their Moontan Burger. I will not go into descriptions of them because you can learn that from the menu.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank jhnid
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Went here with a group of friends on a Saturday evening. My first impression of the restaurant was good, as it wasn't too crowded and the staff spoke English surprisingly well. Ordering was very smooth, as you (individually) pay at the counter before eating. We had to wait for quite a while for the burgers to be ready, but they were delicious once they were served. However, I was a tad disappointed by the chips which were on the thinner, softer side, and also there was a hole in my straw. The view of the bridge was nice, and I would go here again but only to get the burger- not the chip/drink combo.

Date of visit: November 2016