Ways to Experience Haeundae Beach
from US$149.99
from US$699.00
from US$60.52
3,410 results
All reviews during summer busan aquarium sunny day nice walk street food seafood umbrellas buskers waves festival stroll skyscrapers breeze shore ocean eateries fireworks
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2021

C ( 21.02.18 )
The Haeundae beach was the most famous in S.Korea and had good beach. There had many restaurant and entertainment facilities, so good to enjoy many event. The beach was not bigger than another country's one, but had good mood with beautiful view. There had many hotel with various fee, and well-managed.

Date of experience: February 2021
37  Thank CanisHan
Reviewed 18 November 2020 via mobile

I only ran on the beach. It was pretty busy as could be expected. The beach is nice and well maintained. It is also near plenty of eateries, both local and westernized.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 29 October 2020 via mobile

At 7 Am, I was woken up and saw this beautiful sunrise. As I stayed in the room opposite side, I could wake up and walk alongside batch road.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 7 September 2020

Objectively Haeundae beach is nice, long and photogenic. When the sun is right, great photos can be taken. The contrast of the colour of the sand and the sky with the glass buildings that reflect the sky works wonders. The problem is with my expectations. Namely, I wanted to eat something nice or maybe have long coffee or do anything, sports perhaps, but on the beach or nearby there is not a single restaurant or cafe or any activity. At Gunam-ro it is possible to find all this (well, about quality vs. prices another time), but it does not make any feeling that I am close to the sea or near the beach. I believe it still meets the needs of the locals, as I learned they come, bring the food, some kind of tent or parasol and enjoy time with their families. For me, there is quite dull, and one visit is more than enough.

Date of experience: June 2020
1  Thank Alek_HH
Reviewed 26 August 2020 via mobile

I woke up at 5:20 am to meet a sunrise, so many people over there that early time, jogging, duin yoga and meditation. I came here to find myself, to make a big decision. So the atmosphere of the Morning Haeundae beach helps a lot.

The beach is not clean, so the water.

Date of experience: August 2020