Red Roof Inn Albany Airport
CrestHill Suites Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskalbany airportwolf roaddunkin donutswould stay againthird floorrestaurants and shoppingwi fifree shuttleconvenient locationshuttle servicenon smokingmotelrridryermicrowave
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Red Roof is normally a safe bet when you are tired and need a place in a hurry. Well our luck ran out big time. What a rat hole of a place, without doubt the word Red Roof I have ever been in and pretty close to the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. From stinky rooms, to everything being absolutely filthy inside and out, heating not working, even the damn toilet was not working.
Please please stay someplace else and let this Red Roof crumble into the dust that it deserves.

Room Tip: Stay someplace else
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Redroofinn112, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Albany Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I'm sorry your experience wasn't as awesome as we would have liked. Please accept my sincere apologies.
I thank you for your feedback as it helps us improve the stay experience for our guests by pointing us towards the areas for improvement. I assure you that your concerns have been noted and appropriate steps are being taken in the right direction.
I request that if, during your future stays with us, you encounter any problems with us, or any other Red Roof, please let us know about it right away so that we can rectify the situation and make the rest of your stay amazingly pleasant.
With our newly renovated and upgraded rooms and smiling courteous team we are on an upward journey and would love for you to give us another chance to give you a glowing experience.
Once again I apologize for your inconvenience and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We stay here whenever we come to NY. The hotel is centrally located to everything. The rooms are clean, the staff is amazing and our fur babies stay for free. They make you feel at home and any need we had was fulfilled immediately.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Convenient to the airport, but I don't know about shuttle service (we were in town for a conference across the street). Friendly, helpful staff; comfortable room; everything worked. No breakfast, but Wolf Road is carpeted with restaurants.

Caveat: If you are inclined to arthritis, you may find the sink controls difficult and even painful to operate. The folks might let you try yours out before finalizing your room assignment.

Also, there is always road and airport noise because it's on a main drag very close to the airport. This didn't bother us, but not sure how to avoid it if you want to stay near an airport anyway.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Every time I come here when Ebony is working she makes check in quick, painless, and simple. She routinely runs two computers at once, and checks in two guests at the same time. She is always pleasant and makes great conversation. 11/10 employee! As far as the room goes, it's a budget motel. I personally think the rooms are great for what you pay for them...

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Red Roof Inn January 21 and February 1. It is very convenient to both park and ride and the airport. The front staff was friendly and efficient, and the rooms were spotlessly clean and quiet. I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple