• Restaurant
  • Free Breakfast
  • Pool
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskalbany airportwolf roaddunkin donutswould stay againthird floorrestaurants and shoppingwi fifree shuttleconvenient locationshuttle servicenon smokingmotelrrimicrowaveclerk
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Check in agent was nice and helpful pretty much the only positive thing from this hotel, but overall a terribly cheap nasty hotel, 1st room in a non smoking room/hotel was so cigarette smoke filled I ran right out of there and back to front desk, 2nd room smelled funky like a sweaty gym, think someone lived in there for a few months and inhibited there smell, weed smell all around hotel, dirty elevators, dirty hallways, hair in bathroom, broken tiles, very unimpressed, my opinion is to avoid this place..

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2017

A basically average Red Roof Inn , in great convenient proximity to the airport. Check in was efficient , professional & courteous. I was given the room right next to the office. It was clean ,comfortable, in good condition. Everything was functional, the bed was comfortable, with very puffy pillows.
The hotel is within easy walking distance of many restaurants and shops in a busy commercial area, yet the hotel is set back enough from road to provide for a comfortable, quiet setting.
I used the shuttle service the next morning at 4AM, and it arrived promptly in less than 5 minutes, and the ride to the airport probably took about 6/7 minutes.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Great location..stayed at this hotel twice on a business trip.. Good clean rooms and amenities, very affordable. The front desk Ebony was great, very friendly and welcoming..
House keeping could be better..

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

First off let me start by saying that this place deserves at least a 4 star rating if it weren't for our unforunate/unlucky experience, as the rooms are comfortable, cozy and quiet. That being said, we had a particularly bad experience as when we arrived to our rooms after checking in rather late with the reservation we had placed earlier on during the day and grabbing our room keys, we flipped on the light switch to our room and found people already sleeping! The poor reception guy profusely apologized saying that the room was supposed to be empty according to his system and upgraded us to another room free of charge which would've ended up being a funny experience worth a good laugh with a good night's rest regardless. However, early the following morning, we were rudely woken up by an employee banging on our door demanding we open up and explain what we were doing in this room as it was supposed to be empty. We calmly explained what had happened to which we got a sheepish 'sorry'. Needless to say, we were pretty annoyed and grumpy at that point and returned to bed and tried to sleep for what was left of the morning.
Again, this is probably not a regular occurrence and this place deserves a better rating as it really is a nice hotel with excellent quality for their room rates, but something needs to be done to the booking system here, as a mere detailed note about the room in the system could've avoided all of this.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jeremy C
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

First off, I would like to say that the room is very clean and comfortable. It's near the airport but we didn't hear anything with the fan on. The price is cheap for the beauty of the room.

Two important points why I gave them a bad score.
=> I made the reservation online and when I arrived in the room they assigned to me, someone was already installed there! Suprise >_<

=> My second point, I slept so well until someone forcefully tried to come in my room, woke me up at 8h40am to ask me what the situation of the day before was. I don't know Why she cannot wait to ask me this when I'll return the key. :o

The staff member was not respectful and not professional & the bed comfortable. I wish to give them a better rating but to be woken up so brutally on my vacation pissed me off!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple