Acra Manor Resort & Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Albergo Allegria(Windham)(Great Value!)
US$148
Hotel Vienna(Windham)
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssocial directorbig weddingfamily that ownsacra manorbingo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2016

The Service Desk Check In was easy and they were very friendly. The room was nice and clean, I enjoyed the comfort of being with friendly people, even the guest that have been there before, were all friendly. We stayed an extra night so we could go to the lounge for Karaoke and watch the kids sing also. Nice place had fun will be back

Room Tip: pool side rooms are great step out your door and you are there.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank 495Denny
Reviewed 23 June 2016

We had our wedding 10 years ago at Acra Manor Inn and it by far was the best decision we made. We just recently had a rock themed 10 yr anniversary party. I can't say enough how great it was having it at Acra. The food and service was great and they made you feel welcome the entire weekend. They are more than accommodating and they really just let you enjoy the night without pushing you out the door when the clock strikes a particular hour. The majority of our guests stayed the night and we never felt rushed and were able to enjoy the grounds the entire evening. It may not come across as the most glamorous place but don't let that fool you - I would highly recommend having your wedding or party there as you will have a wonderful time and will truly feel at home. I was sad to leave once again, the same as I felt 10 years ago. I can't wait to have our 15 yr anniversary party there!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Stacy P
Reviewed 14 June 2016

We are assisting every year to the Round Top Soccer Tournament, this year was the third time staying in Acra Manor Resort. The first time we booked 12 rooms, this year we booked 31 rooms and for the next year we will reserve the complete hotel. We were in different resorts around Catskill every year before Acra Manor Resort, and we are really sure that we have found the right place for our families when we are assisting yo the tournament and visiting the region in different time.
The children enjoy the place more than the adults, the pool and jacuzzi are in front of the barbecue area and solarium and you can observe the children while you are sharing with family or friends; the same way is for the indoor pool, always you can observe the children while they are enjoying the pool. This year we included the breakfast and it was delicious. The staff is always ready and careful whit your necessities. Thank you very much to Acra Manor's staff and see you soon!!!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

I had my reception at Acra Manor and it went so much better than I thought it would. My groom and I got ready at the hotel before heading off to the church where the ceremony was held. The owners and staff were amazing at making sure our special day was one to remember with good thoughts. The flow of the reception went smoothly, I didn't feel rushed or anxious to get any event of the reception started or finished. The food was delicious, I've been told that the bride usually doesn't get to eat but I made sure to sample the nachos from the mexican cart at the cocktail hour and eat my chicken cordon blue dinner. The welcome drink was adorable and tasty, I wanted another glass. I could go on and on about my awesome experience at Acra Manor.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 May 2016

Paid an greatly overpriced rate for 2 nights Labor Day weekend, which included breakfast (had to pay extra for the Breakfast package, since they insisted that was the only rate they had available). As others have mentioned, the windows in the "motel" were opened to air it out, the room was old, musty & quite dirty. I understand it's upstate, but if you know guests are coming, sweep the dead flies out of the bathtub! Put on new sheets...I'm not sure how long it had been since someone else had our room, but the large spider living in my sheets seemed comfortable. Wifi...the website states there is free wifi in the rooms. There is not. Only in the main building and the other part of the "resort", of course not where we were. The outdoor pool was pretty bad...my kids wouldn't even swim in it. The indoor pool, however, was lovely (except for the rude, annoying, unaccompanied children swimming in it...where were their parents??) Breakfast was ok, except for the rude woman serving it, buffet style. She practically counted what we were taking & wouldn't let us have too much. Buffet is buffet...if you want to limit what people eat, serve it to the tables. My daughter got a nasty comment with her second muffin. The grounds were nice, lots of activities, if that's your thing. For us, it was just a room to sleep in while we visited family & enjoyed Zoom Flume. It's a decent place to stay, if you adjust your expectations...but NOT for the price we were charged.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family