Sharon Hotel
  • Restaurant
Tadmor Hotel(Herzliya)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
All reviewssea watertel avivindoor poolgarden roomlarge roombusiness loungemediterranean seadirect access to the beachsea viewlocation is greatgreat roombusiness tripspaisraelshabbatapelriki
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My first time in Israel and I stayed at the Sharon Hotel. The staff made sure that I was aware of all the great features the hotel offers. The room was more than I expected, looking into the beach with a good bed and space. The breakfast and dinner had a great selection of foods that I am sure caters for all.
Well worth looking at booking at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Riki A, Guest Relations Manager at Sharon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Wayne,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Sharon Hotel. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to write such a lovely review. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the room and our breakfast and dinner. I am also very pleased to hear you felt well informed by our staff. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We enjoy +++staying for 10 days in this hotel
Very confortable ,overseeing the sea
2 pools of sea water
Very clean
Staff efficient and very helpfull.
Good food .
Sand beach and beach restaurants downstairs of the hotel.
We will be back asap

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Polfar
Riki A, Guest Relations Manager at Sharon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Dear Polfar,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Sharon Hotel. I am very pleased to see we succeeded in making your stay an enjoyable one. It is great to hear you enjoyed the pools, the food, and the cleanliness. I am also very pleased to hear you enjoyed the beach and the nearby restaurants. I am especially happy to read your comment about our staff. This has been an area of focus for us and I am very pleased to see our hard work is paying off. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Good staff, lovely big room. When buying a trip, they wrote that view of the city, but when I arrived at the hotel, it turned out that the view of the sea and the city, a very large balcony and the room is bright, clean, all services. Excellent for good money.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Sharon Hotel. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and especially the view. I am pleased to receive your positive comment about our staff, we have been focusing on this area for a while now and it is great to hear when we are doing a good job. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Spent three nights at the Sharon Hotel. Found the hotel very convenient for my purposes (family celebration). Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Good breakfast (need better coffee, perhaps, but that's minor). Lovely view over the beach. Room was very clean. The room could possibly use some updating, but for the price, I was very pleased with my stay.

Room Tip: Had a nice view over the water, although could hear some late night music, even on the 6th floor.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Saya,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Sharon Hotel. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. It is very great to hear that we succeeded in making your stay an enjoyable one. I am honored you chose our hotel for your family celebration. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the breakfast, the room, and your view. I am especially happy to hear that you had pleasant experiences with our staff. This has been an area of focus for us and it is great to hear when we are doing a good job. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I normally stay in tel-aviv but tried this hotel for a week

The room was bigger than hotels in tel aviv
The staff were first class

The pools are good and clean with outside pool having sea water which is refreshed regularly

The food was first class

Commuting to tel avi by bus line 90 wAs good and cheap

Taxi was around 100 Nis so all in all
A very good stay

Special thanks to you is hsab which went out of his way to help me and make me welcome

Well done I will be back

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Riki A, Guest Relations Manager at Sharon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Sharon Hotel and taking the time to leave us a lovely review. I am very pleased to hear we succeeded in making your stay an enjoyable one. I am happy to hear our location worked out for your commute and that you enjoyed the room and the food. I am especially happy to hear you had pleasant interactions with our staff. Service has always been an area we try to focus on. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.