See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

The hygiene didn't quite enough. The air conditioner didn't work properly. Eventually the breakfast time is the best part. Easy to access and I think enough parking park. The hotel staff helpful enough. Kind of family hotel.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2016

I was there for short business trip and ordered the hotel on last minute without considering the quality. Actually hotel have a potential to be good coz the location already good on a main street and near with interesting landmark. Room also good but they have to aware on the functionality of each item. I found that the water sometime off here and it make me mad. The services just so so nothing special. If you want to have like more enjoyable place maybe you have to make this hotel as a second or third choice.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Located approximately 1 hour from Medan Kualanamu International Airport, the hotel offers a comfort stay for those who enjoy less noise like myself.

I stayed at deluxe room. The bed is great. clean and smells good. However, the air conditioning quite a bit old and noisy (it is not disturbing but you can hear them blowing :) ). The bathroom great. You do not need 1-2 minutes to get hot water haha. in 10 seconds, the water already heated. Amentites great.

But they need to train their receptionist on how to smile and how to greet a customer. The reseptionist did not give me a morning call i ask, either he forgot or change his shift and forget to pass the note.

Room Tip: the windows room at 8 floor has view blocked by other building. Unless you do not need sunshine, it's okay.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 3 night in January. It's a run down hotel eventhough it's less than 2 years since it's first opened. The bathroom is so small and so is the shower cubicle. The shower head is fixed way higher than normal and the water pressure was very week.

On the second day the water in the bathroom was black. Then after that we had no water for 24 hours!

I was attending a conference at the University nearby and the hotel was booked for us by the conference organiser because it's handy.

The staff, breakfast and wifi were good but everything else was real bad.

Definitely will not stay there again even if you pay me to stay! Worse experience ever.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2014 via mobile

Been here for 7 nights for business purposes in Universitas Sumatera Utara. The first room given to me had problem with the aircond, reported to the FO manager? Ricky... He moved me to another room which was better... Paying for about RM80/night... I am satisfied with the room...

I would like to suggest that the breakfast should be improved... Should have more variety...

If you're in Medan for shopping, this hotel is not for you since it is not located in Medan City Centre...

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business