See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 January 2017

I was in Putra Mulia for a long time in 2016 ... The room was cleaning every days, the staff is very friendly .I had never any problem in this hotel .. . Is not far rom many shopping center; I had a good time in Putra Mulia Hotel ...

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Visit Medan for wedding party. I just need place to keep my stuff then go to the party in the ballroom accross this hotel.
Check in was very quick, since I booked online via pegipegi.com and to get a good price. It's in strategic location, easy to find. Room was clean and bathroom also.
Water heater runs well. Nothing but 2 bottles mineral water available. Got wifi in the room, sometime on and off.
But the wall is very thin, and since there was a gathering in this hotel and lots of people shouted each other in the hall in the middle of night can be very disturbing. The reception staff did not do anything to handle my complain.
I did not try the breakfast menu since I have to leave in the morning. With IDR330K per night I think you can find another hotel around with better service.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Has got a new.outdoor cafe. For a 3 star hotel n the rate we paid for I cun ask for more. Good service from front desk and nearby to all tourist attraction. The staffs were friendly enough to guide us with itinerary to brastagi.and our intended destination lake.toba and even assisted us with car rental etc.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2015

Very clean great food and great staff. all rooms and clean and tidy and it is very close to all shopping. This hotel is reasonably new with great staff. If you want a quick stop over in Medan without breaking your budget i highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank robertrO4676AC
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Value for money. Clean and comfortable and the staffs are friendly throughout . Food was ok , couldn't ask for more . It is abt 10 min drive to the city and there is a big supermarket located just beside the hotel. Very convinient.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family