All reviews grand piano luxurious hotel nice design pool area general manager lippo mall big bathroom working table front desk officer smoking area room was spacious great facilities wonderful hotel star standard sun plaza breakfast choices gym facilities
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

the rooms are comfortable and spacious, and clean, the breakfast menu is delicious and typical food medan city exists, a strategic location because it is in the Centre of the city, the right choice if it will stay in medan

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Adimulia Hotel M, Management at Adimulia Hotel Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear Mr. Faisaly,

Warmest Greetings from Adimulia Hotel

Thank you for taking time to review our property. Very appreciate your kind feedback on us. We hope to welcoming you again on your next stay. Have a wonderful day ahead!

Reviewed 17 September 2018

The room is way better than I expected. Room service and staffs were very nice although some of them were shy and quiet. Will come back to stay here again if I ever come back to Medan.Breakfast is yummy. I loved something looked like Deep fried bun wrapped with Sesame

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Adimulia Hotel M, Management at Adimulia Hotel Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Mr. Kingkaew,

Warmest Greetings from Adimulia Hotel Medan

Thank you for taking time to review our property. Very appreciate your kind feedback on us. We will be glad to welcoming you again on your next visit to Medan. Have a wonderful day ahead!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights in this hotel for a business trip. I was a nice hotel. A big, clean and comfortable room and I love the restaurant because not too crowded even though there's a big group at that time.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Adimulia Hotel M, Management at Adimulia Hotel Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear Ms. Yanaariana,

Warmest greetings from Adimulia Hotel Medan

Thank you for taking time to review our property. Glad to know you have had a great stay during your business trip. We hope to see and welcoming you again on your next stay for holiday or business trip. Have a wonderful day ahead!

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

We stay with friends 3 nights at Adimulia Hotel Medan. The hotel is new and clean with a luxury lobby. It is strategically located and easy to get around the city. There is only one restaurant that also serves breakfast.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Gdaenuwy,

Warmest Greetings from Adimulia Hotel Medan

Thank you for taking time to review our property. Glad to know you and friends have had a great stay with us. Chinese restaurant is located at second floor which you can visit and try during your next stay. We hope to welcoming you again and have a wonderful day ahead!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

LIKE: I stayed at Adimulia on August 25, 2018. When I entered the hotel at first my impression was surprised and happy because Adimulia is a brand new hotel and the hotel's design is modern luxurious.. The room is very nice. I think they have the best mattres and pillows, I even didn't know what time I went to sleep at night.
The breakfast was very nice; Adimulia gave you a lot of choices of food, from western to asia. They also served jamu, traditional drinks for health such as beras kencur and kunyit asam.
I also loveeee the pool. The design is soooo cool... Not to big and deep though but it is OK for swim and play with your kids.
The location is very nice, near Sun Plaza, is only 5mins walking fr the hotel. If you like durians, the location is near from Ucok Durians and another yummy food like Chinese food or Bataknesse food and Bolu Meranti. You can order online taxi like grab or gocar to take you everywhere.
DISLIKE: On 11 pm I woke up because of the noise come from the next room. at first I thought it was from TV but the sounds become louder and louder. I knock on the door politely to ask them not to loud chit chat, but seem they don't care of others. Finally I ask the receptionist to tell that guest to reduce their voices. I do not know how many people in that room, but it is a lot and over the capacity. I think Adimulia don't have a good supervision to the guests. I hope in the future Adimulia can improve their security for these matters.

Overall, I love to stay in here again if I go to Medan next time.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Adimulia Hotel M, Management at Adimulia Hotel Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Ms. Cuthyjohanna,

Warmest Greetings from Adimulia Hotel Medan

Thank you for taking time to review our property. Glad to know you have had an overall great stay with us. Your feedback on us will be our improvement. We hope this hasn't put you off a return stay with us again. Have a great day!