“love the food!”

Grand Savero Hotel Bogor
Ranked #1 of 76 Hotels in Bogor
Reviewed 27 November 2017

The hotel is located at central Bogor, opposite the Botanical Garden. The staff are friendly, but most of all, i really really like the food! The hotel is not that big grande kind of type, yet it offers variety of food with awesome taste. i do not want to go from the dining area:)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Alex A, Manajer Kantor Depan at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

"Hello c0sm0p0litangirl",

Well thank you...! I am so happy to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent Grand Savero Hotel Bogor experience. I thank you so much for your very kind review and comment.

Some of room in Grand savero Hotel Bogor has their own view to Botanical Garden. Our Superior Room , Deluxe Room and Suites Room is spacious with a very modern touch in the room design, furniture, bathroom plus the latest bedding product from the world most reputable bedding manufacturer. The beautiful green scenery of Botanical Garden, is worth than anything else. Thus the wide range of tantalizing food created by our Award Winning Chef, sets a complete and perfect experience for those who come and stay with us.
Thank you for your excellent comment, it will be a boost for Savero teams, to always gave a maximized serve.

c0sm0p0litangirl, feel free to drop me a line or two, whenever you plan to come back. And I will ensure you to have another fantastic Grand Savero Hotel Bogor experience.

Best Personal Regards,

Reviewed 23 November 2017

all staff, all members of Grand Savero Hotel Bogor so damn cool :) . so friendly and so helpful but not enough parking lot, i wish for the next time it will be available. Roof top so adorable, but, there so many drying towels from pool

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank julian j

"Dear Julian J"

Warms Greetings From Grand Savero Hotel Bogor

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience in Grand Savero Hotel Bogor , during your last visit.
When we receive feedback such as yours we take it seriously because it allows us to evaluate our service and facilities. Some issue regarding our facility (parking lot) and drying towels it will be our review, we have taken note on your comment for our further serious follow up and keep improving. Hope I can meet you and Invited you to Savero again, to gave real touch heart services.

Should you need anything during your next stay, please do not hesitate to contact me,
by phone at 0251-8358888 ext.215.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

It was a nice vacation. My family joined my husband's company family gathering at puncak. And we decided to do a staycation near there afterward. After searching I found this place and book.

The price was affordable and after seeing the room it was clean and spacious. My daughter love playing there since she can wandering around the room. The food was also delicious. We were not only taste the food during breakfast but also lunch and dinner. Th price was good and also the food.

As for the children facility, the pool was very clean and this has a small kids corner near the pool which my daughter love to play around.

Only at my second night the electricity in my room was off due to card error. But I guess this was a technical matter and it could be recover immediately.

Well we will choose this place again if we have plan to do another staycation in Bogor

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

"Hi Sandrine J"

Warmest greeting from Savero

Thank you for taking your time to review Grand Savero Hotel Bogor and leave us with a great feedback and a real comments, sure I will share your great comment with all the team members, and please do no hesitate to contact me directly to assist you with your needs during your next arrival at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor.
We always Looking forward to serve you soon at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor, see you soon...

Sincere regards,

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Great hotel located opposite the Botanical Gardens. Staff super friendly and the breakfast buffet is one of the nicest I’ve had in Indonesia. Great atmosphere was boosted by impromptu dancing with the staff

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Alex A, Manajer Kantor Depan at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

"Hi Rachel M"

Warmest greeting from Savero

Sincere regards,

Reviewed 7 November 2017

My choice for this hotel was based on the central location in Bogor and the review of my fellow Trip Advisors whom I respect their opinion though here I might disagree a bit.
most if no all the stayers we encountered are Indonesian so seam a popular with the locals.
Me and my grp took 8 rooms for 8 nights, starting with the facade of the building it looked really nice, the lobby not so much (but that's a personal opinion) it just lacked grandeur that outside promised.

Staff at the reception were professional and friendly, in fact I'll take this moment to acknowledge all the staff for being very welcoming even those who had limited English speaking ability. and a special mention to the restaurant crew, just delightful bunch.
the rooms were defiantly not big though we took the Deluxe rather than smaller Superior room. Bathroom again small , the wardrobe tiny and with 3 hangers and an odd position for the safe box, where you need to get on your hands and knees to use.
No view from my room, though I requested by email prior & in person to face the botanic garden there was no effort made or acknowledgment to accommodate this.
The towels provided were so tarnished and old they are the one used when this hotel is still called Golden Flower (or something) though clean I am sure did not give sense of professional service.

Food at the restaurant was good & delicious, however drinks I think were over priced and when talking about drinks I mean juices and coffees because this is a "Dry" hotel meaning no bar and alcohol sold.

lastly but not least and this is just I think is unfair but understand its common in Indonesia, when a car/taxi pulls in to pick up or drop off (we are talking (30 seconds) there is a charge of 3000 rps for this every single time. so expect that to be added to your fare, unless stopped out side the barrier and walk the 42 ( I counted) steps to the hotel door.

Room Tip: get a high room facing the botanic garden
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Alex A, Manajer Kantor Depan at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

"Dear tosent"

Warms Greetings From Grand Savero Hotel Bogor

When we receive feedback such as yours we take it seriously because it allows us to evaluate our service and facilities. Some issue regarding our facility and overpriced in our rate menus it will be our review, we have taken note on your comment for our further serious follow up and keep improving. Hope I can meet you and Invited you to Savero again, to gave real touch heart services.

by phone at 0251-8358888 ext.215.

Best Regards,