All reviewsindoor poolkebun raya bogorgolden flowerbogor botanical gardendeluxe roomwhite colorlocal and international foodno alcoholfactory outletbotani squaresuperb locationa great place to staylittle bitvalet servicestar hotelmost important thingshopping mall
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Grand Savero Hotel Bogor for 1 nights, part of me felt anxious as I wanted everything to be perfect and was worrying in case I had booked the wrong hotel or location...well I can certainly say I didn't do that, we arrived at the Grand Savero Hotel on Monday 18th September 2017 and were greeted by very friendly helpful staff and instantly felt the Bogor buzz. But checking in was no have hassle free and a cold drink when we arrived. Inam stay at rooms #322 We had a really nice room, they were clean, the bed was very comfortable and a nice size, But they don't give me a room with a balcony. The room had everything you possibly needed including kettle, television, toiletries, slippers, dressing gown, a safe, good lighting, it was cleaned and the bed was made immaculately with fresh bedding and clean towels. What the hotel did which was extra special was because we were celebrating something special during our stay after returning back to the hotel on the night, Mr Asri and Ms Bela team's was help me about give a cake with a little note to wish my partner a very happy anniversary. Basically the rooms we so clean and everything you could possibly want. Location was perfect we were in an ideal part of Bogor, just round the corner from Bogor Station, 10 minute walk to Botanical Square and its just the best area of Bogor to stay in as its a really nice street. The staff restaurant and the concierges are extremely helpful with everything and they even helped us book dinner which was a great help and was so easy. Also try the for breakfast they do the best!! I don't want to go on too much however we really did enjoy our stay at this hotel which made the trip even more memorable, if we came back to Bogor we would certainly stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank adiikadul
Alex A, Manajer Kantor Depan at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

"Hallo adiikadul"

Warmest Greetings from Grand Savero Hotel Bogor.

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

We are happy to hear that you had enjoy a wonderful experience stay with us during in Bogor. All your review of comments will be raise to our team and will become a good spirit for them in giving services to all our guest. Thank for the praise and feedback.

We will be continuously keep on improving our facilities and services for optimal customer satisfaction. On behalf of the team, we are looking forward to welcoming you back in Grand Savero Hotel Bogor.

Please do not hesitate to contact me, or you can directly text me,to make your future reservation.

Best Regards

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I have meeting with my colleagues in this hotel. We got a rooftop area, so great and there is a playing garden for kids too. The GS hotel is located in the most strategic area of Bogor, near from Bogor Botanical Garden, which has fresh air. The staffs are awesome, nice, and so helpful. My room is so cozy, the toilet also clean, and the WiFi is strong.

The breakfast at hotel is fresh, tasty, and remarkably varied. I love the coffee and teh tarik which served here. So far, the hotel facilities are giid and i have no complaint. Me and my colleagues have a great meeting here and great day too. Fully recommended!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank evida k
Alex A, Manajer Kantor Depan at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

"Hallo evida k"

Warmest Greetings from Grand Savero Hotel Bogor.

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

Best Regards

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

All the staff really friendly and helpful. I'm also having a great breakfast in the hotel. They have traditional, western also asian kinds of breakfast.
The minus in my opinion, if you travel to bogor with your own car, they didn't have enough space for park. But they gave you free valet parking if you stay there. (I'm not really comfortable using valet, because I bring a lot of things in my car, when I forgot to bring something, I can't get it directly). But overall, I have a good experience in here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael H
Alex A, Manajer Kantor Depan at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

"Hi Michael H"

Warmest greeting from Savero

Thank you for taking your time to review Grand Savero Hotel Bogor and leave us with a great feedback and a real comments, sure I will share your great comment with all the team members, and please do no hesitate to contact me directly to assist you with your needs during your next arrival at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor.
We always Looking forward to serve you soon at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor, see you soon...

Sincere regards,

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Perfect location opposite the Bogor Botanical Gardens. The interior is antique and luxurious. The food also tastes good. And they have semi indoor swimming pool and big enough on the second floor with a nice view to the Bogor Botanical Gardens.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Asrul A
Alex A, Manajer Kantor Depan at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

"Hello Asrul A",

Well thank you...! I am so happy to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent Grand Savero Hotel Bogor experience. I thank you so much for your very kind review and comment.

Some of room in Grand savero Hotel Bogor has their own view to Botanical Garden. Our Superior Room , Deluxe Room and Suites Room is spacious with a very modern touch in the room design, furniture, bathroom plus the latest bedding product from the world most reputable bedding manufacturer. The beautiful green scenery of Botanical Garden, is worth than anything else. Thus the wide range of tantalizing food created by our Award Winning Chef, sets a complete and perfect experience for those who come and stay with us.
Thank you for your excellent comment, it will be a boost for Savero teams, to always gave a maximized serve.

Asrul A, feel free to drop me a line or two, whenever you plan to come back. And I will ensure you to have another fantastic Grand Savero Hotel Bogor experience.

Best Personal Regards,

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Right in front of Kebun Raya Bogor is a plus for location. Room size was fit for me, breakfast has various options of food. Which is good.
Parking space is a bit too small to accomodate guests cars.
Overall Grand Savero is a good choice to stay in Bogor.

Room Tip: Ask for room in 5th floor up and facing right to Kebun Raya Bogor, big window providing good view of greenery.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business