Regata hotel(Bandung)
Hilton Bandung(Bandung)
  • Pool
Nexa Hotel(Bandung)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfamily roomroom was cleanswimming poolexit tollcoffee breakstrategic locationinterior designfront officebusiness meetingfood varietyroom service isparking areabusiness hotelcheck in processbreakfast menunice hotelsmoking room
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel located in strategic area, near pasteur toll gate. The room is clean with modern minimalis interior. the breakfast is ok with delicious food and medium range of food variety. The price is reasonable, definitely not over price. Not so many parking area but there are vallet services. Recommended.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Aditya P
astonpasteur, General Manager at Aston Pasteur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Bapak Aditya P,
Regarding to your review about parking area, i'm happy to inform you that we have backyard parking area which can accommodate until 120 cars. Maybe you can use for your next visit.

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was my first experience staying at aston pasteur just for spending all day long in the hotel room. the room is simple but quite comfortable. actually, there were two things that disturb me when staying at this hotel. first, the broken lift. I had to use the stairs or service lift from basement for going to lobby. Second, the housekeeper bell in the morning. i know i forgot to turn on the "do not disturb" sign in that day, but i was too lazy to wake up just for saying "not now please". LOL. i think, trying to press the bell 5x and knowing that the door was locked are enough for the housekeeper to stop his trying. but apparently, he is so determined, he kept pressing the bell for hundred times and successfully made me wake up from the bed :D .

overall, it was such a nice experience staying at this hotel, various menu for sahur, very strategic location (near from pasteur toll exit, and opposite btc mall). surely will stay back again when visiting bandung.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank astri f

Dear Ibu Astri F,

We acknowledge our mistake for pressing the bell over and over. I will train my staffs regarding this matter. Regarding to broken lift/ elevator, i'll make sure that we check all facilities for our guests.

Once again i do apology for your inconvenience. Thank you for your kind attention.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

This Hotel is quite new, centrally located with great facilities to make travelers happy, added with the room was spacious and clean plus the staffs were responsive.

The challenge is this hotel is a bit far from city center, and the traffic in Bandung is getting sillier as time goes by, therefore, if your business meeting in the center, you better avoid staying in this hotel.

Overall, it is a kind of hotel you love to stay whenever you are back to Bandung.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AnthonySteven
astonpasteur, General Manager at Aston Pasteur, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Bapak Anthony Steven,

Reviewed 5 June 2018

I was travel with my family of 6 persons (2 kids and 2 toddlers), so I take the family suite with 2 queen size beds.
The room is spacious and clean. Although I was put a note when booking to have a room nearby elevator, hence our rooms is at the end of the corridor.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Reza_Maulana

Dear Bapak Rzeza Maulana,
Thank you for your review. Regarding to your review about preference from our guests, we try our best to give as per requested but it is still based on availability when check in. But still, please do not hesitate to request as per your preference.

Looking forward to seeing you again soonest.

Regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

You know that feeling of swallowing a jagged pill when you are dealt poor customer service, and no matter how right you are you can't do a thing about it... yeah that just happened to me at this hotel. I use to enjoy coming here. I had stayed here before and use to receive the best customer service; that was then. To deny a customer, paying customer I might add, access to a restaurant because it has been reserved all hours by a large group (this is for religious reasons), this is for them to eat and no one else. I got the response, "not available, please use room service. So I must order from a limited menu for a higher price in order to enjoy a meal that I came back to the hotel for; a huge mistake. I just came back from an outing and would like to have known this ahead of time that the restaurant will be closing due to reserving the one and only restaurant all hours for a large family or group. I would had appreciated that notice in advance, it would help with my decision to eat out instead. No, announcement, no sympathy, no service. I can't help but be disappointed in the matter and with the Hotel. With situations like these, it makes your head spin. You would think Hotel would set up a conference/ alternative dining room or an appropriate bar/ lounge for either the large groups or the other paying customers who just want a good meal or buffet. I know most hotels do this and the hotel has additional spaces and conference rooms and lounges to do this. So why not use it??? I know this can be done first hand because I come from 2 large extended families who rent out large spaces all the time to accommodate us for our reunions, weddings, etc. Forgive me for ranting, but what I received was highly unprofessional and undeserving. I will say the night before, when the restaurant pulled this stunt, a kind gentleman who worked at the restaurant went above and beyond to find and make a table for me at the restaurant in the midst of the dining chaos. Thank you JaJ, I won't say your full name in respect to your privacy. Thank you! He went above and beyond to serve excellent service to EVERYONE. Thank you again, at least I had one good day. I stayed an extra night expecting it to be great but I guess it was only reserved for that One night. I won't be staying here again. Moving on to better

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Jamie F
astonpasteur, General Manager at Aston Pasteur, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Mr Jamie F,

Let me introduce myself, my name is Rennie Sandia, General Manager of Aston Pasteur Hotel. First of all let me apologize for the unpleasant experience that you feel during your stay at Aston Pasteur. We sincerely thank you for the time you have spent to give us a review, your highlight about our services are much appreciated.

We acknowledge our mistake for not informing our guests regarding to the private event at Restaurant. Actually, we are opened our ballroom for another guests (FIT & staying guests). I'll make sure this kind of matter will never happen again in the future.

You will always be welcome at Aston Pasteur.