“Perfect place”

Sweet Orange Warung
Ranked #34 of 934 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Description: Located in the remote, peaceful rice fields of northern ubud. Just a 15 minute walk from ubud central you'll stubble upon a new hidden little gem with a heart felt story. The dream is now, the creation of the sweet orange warung has arrived. The warung is surrounded by beautiful rice fields, distant flowing rivers, panoramic views of the volcano with a vegetable garden to supply the kitchen.
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

A delicious place in the middle of rice fields, Its a little hard to find, just follow the narrow passage right to the museum

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious, very different from what we are before.
Nice view, friendly staff.
The next morning both my husband and I felt very sick. I don't know if it did come from the food but I think so. As we haven't eaten anywhere else on that day.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

The place is artistics. I came here in the evening, We had to pass little trek in the rice field which is so beatiful in the night with fireflies. I never see such as lots of fireflies in the evening before. The food I had was tasty, I ordered Chicken Soup Soto. It was a food typic Indonesian. Really recommended.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

A little walk outside the center, we found this nice place in the middle of rice fields. They offer Indonesian food. The chicken soup was delicious, the curry good as well. Best of all is the nice garden with view to the surroundings.

1  Thank Itchy-Feet_AundM
Reviewed 5 June 2018

It is a family run warung. Around the restaurant they have their own greens growing. Fabulous original balinese food served in wooden bowls or plates. First time we went there was last year and we just had to go back for the first night in ubud. We love the sweet orange.