“Good location and service”

Bali Harum Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 62 Coffee & Tea in Ubud
Description: Bali Harum Resturant serves all day breakfast We have Balinese Indonesian Thai and Western Food
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Great spot for people watching and good location. My nasi goreng was bland; very western. Prawn crackers able to roof your house or resole your shoes. My partners sweet and sour chicken was tasty (but to me looked like it was out of a jar!) Service friendly. Bintang and Sprite cold and refreshing.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I've been in Bali for more than 3 months now, so I've been to a lot of restaurants and I know what to expect when going to a local restaurant. Went there for dinner around 9.15pm and it was probably one of the worst warungs I've been to:
- Got the wrong drink at first
- We were 3 people taking up 2 small tables, instead of walking around the table the waitress always reached over both tables when bringing my food/drinks. Because of that she dipped her finger in my soup & almost spilled it.
- We waited almost 30 mins for our food even though the restaurant was almost empty
- The food had absolutely no taste
- The tables were extremely shaky, almost spilled our drinks a few times

All in all a complete waste of time and money

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered the avocado shrimp salad and the chicken burger. Burger came with one very thin slice of chicken and a couple of fries. Salad came out 20 mins after the burger with nearly raw shrimp (had to ask them to cook it, which they did). The coffee wasn't very good and the bathroom was incredibly dirty. Overall the restaurant wasn't very sanitary.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Nice place to eat with very reasonable prices and good tasting food. Sitting at the front bench with a view of the small street in front of the restaurant was nice.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We chose simple eggs benedict for late brunch which took a long time to appear and were less than hot. Drinks were watery. Would not recommend unless you can't find anything else.

Date of visit: July 2017