“Delicious lunch, fantastic view”

The Elephant Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #90 of 953 Restaurants in Ubud
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open all day every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the elephant serves earth friendly food and drinks that are delicious and healthy and created with an eye towards sustainability. As an accredited member of the slow food movement we use organic, local and ethical produce to create vegetarian and vegan food of the highest quality. As well as the food, come and enjoy the tranquil environment of our open air restaurant overlooking picturesque campuhan ridge and the ricefields and rivers below. We make great cocktails and antipasti to enjoy at the end of a long day sightseeing or healthy breakfasts and lunches to fuel you up. At night our candle lit colonial decor and dj-curated playlists give the bar and restaurant a romantic vibe. Western standards or cooking, service, hygiene and style, but in a relaxed and friendly environment with charming Balinese staff
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

The Elephant was one of my favorite restaurants in ubud. Menu has plenty of options (100% vegetarian). A nice quiet place to relax and have a good meal. The views are spectacular too!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,046)

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Super chilled out cafe just outside Ubud village with stunning views over the jungle. The staff are very friendly and nice and the atmosphere is very peaceful. The food is excellent value for fresh, healthy eats. The avocado is creamy and soft, bright red juicy tomatoes and delicious crispy corn fritters with a tempura batter. The coffee is perfectly brewed and they serve all kinds of milkshakes and juices including fresh coconuts. A must visit in Ubud.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

It is a nice restaurant with more italian - indonesian style of cooking. Also they make more vegetarian food. I had vegetarian bolognese. We laso eat ate other pasta and desert are very good. Also wraw cake. I would rate them quite high cause their style of cooking is diffrent more healty and also tasty.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

I was dining alone and early, it wasn’t busy. The service was friendly and the food came quickly. I had the fish curry with a naam bread, one drink and ended up paying 200rmt which seemed a lot to me. The curry was fairly average if I’m honest, no real flourish or colour added to make the dish look more appealing. I’m not sure I’d return with plenty of other lovely places to choose from.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We love eating here for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The staff are great, the food is fresh and delicious and the serving size is generous. My favourites are the gyoza and the larb. The salads are really creative too, I’ve had the white tiger which is a meal in itself. Great coffees and a great view over the campuhan ridge!