“Good food”

Ranked #140 of 892 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: European, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We have a small eclectic menu featuring western cuisine using only fresh local seasonal produce. Our open kitchen is designed and maintained to international standards so you can always be assured of clean fresh food and drinks. Enjoy village views and breezes away from the street from the open air top floor. Warung Schnitzel is located in the centre of Ubud just 20m from Jalan Raya Ubud.
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately, my friend is ceoliac and was visiting me in kuala lumpur before. It was a real struggle to find something for her. We found the gluten free kitchen in Ubud and had the best food! Even for me (no allergies) the food was very tasty and good price value. However, nothing was better than seeing my friend enjoying her food! Staff was also really helpful!

Will definitely be back in the future!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner which was a chicken schnitzel with fries and a pumpkin with walnut salad. Drinks were delicious, staff were nice and meals priced really good.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I first visited the place 2 years ago and I loved it, why I came back after 2 years with my friends. The food is tasty, service is good and prices are reasonable.

Really nice place to grab a lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

When you just can't take another noodle/rice dish, the House of Schnitzel delivers a solid meal at a pretty decent price for Western food (2 meals and drinks are $12). Easy location and big portions too!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Found this place by accidentafter dinner last night and decided to head back for lunch today. Best glutenfree experience so far! The menu is large so there are many choices, we ended up ordering 2 main dishes, 3 smoothies and 2 desserts. All were fabulous. Would recommend