“Most lovely dinner on Bali”

Dining Corner Restaurant
Reserve with Chope
Dining Corner Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 968 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$4 - US$27
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Dining Corner Restaurant is a stylish restaurant elevated over a valley that blends seamlessly into the encompassing woodland. Open for all day dining, it serves an exquisite menu of classic Thai cuisine and contemporary western fare using the freshest possible ingredients. The food and ambiance of this uplifting venue truly pays homage to all of senses. Every dish is a flavorsome journey that brings culinary perfection to the rural outskirts of Ubud. Rich Thai curries infuse with traditional spices are extremely popular along with local Balinese specialties to satisfy the appetite. Table settings are positioned on an open - air deck to capture the gentle of the surrounding landscape. Flickering candles are lit as night descends to cast a warm glow over a small pool, with a seating capacity for up to 32 guest, Dining corner is not suitable for children under 12 years old but more for intimate meals as well as small social gatherings.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We were there with our friends and kids.
Want to say that it was one of the most delicious dinner in our journey! Perfect service, good food, amazing atmosphere! Thanks a lot for this unbelievable evening.

DC_Manager_01, Manager at Dining Corner Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Ibu Femaleline,

Greeting from Dining Corner Restaurant…

Thank you very much for your kind words following to your dine experience at Dining Corner Restaurant and posting the feedback on Tripadvisor.
We always do our utmost to ensure that our guest feel satisfy with our product and services. We are proud that our product and services continuously meet your expectations and our staff was tentative as well as friendly.

Once again thank you very much and we look forward to welcoming you in very near future.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We were looking for somewhere to eat on a saturday night, quite a few places were fully booked however we were able to get a table at Dining Corner restaurant.

There was a bit of a walk from the entrance to actually get to the restaurant, however I didn't really mind that.

Atmosphere-wise it was very peaceful and quiet, with the outdoor decking being located just above a river amongst a forest. We also happened to be the only guests at the restaurant, which slightly surprised me at 8pm on a saturday night. However it was not an issue for us.

They provided us with two menus, I think one was thai and one was local food, there was an abundance of choices anyway which made choosing rather difficult. Once we ordered, the food came relatively quickly and was extremely good.We also had some cocktails as well, which were also very well made, and they even gave us a free dessert at the end, which again was delicious.

Overall this restaurant is very good if you like a peaceful, relaxing vibe with good service and a great menu.

DC_Manager_01, Manager at Dining Corner Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Dear Bapak Jonny L 22,

Greeting from Dining Corner Restaurant…

Thank you very much for your kind words following to your dine experience at Dining Corner Restaurant and posting the feedback on TripAdvisor. We always do our utmost to ensure that our guest feel satisfy with our product and services.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Breakfast: The fruit salad was fresh and had some kind of strawberry coulis dribbled over the yoghurt (insert drool here). It was also swimming in the sweetest passion fruit juice... YUM. The breadbasket was rather large and could have fed 2 / 3 people. The jams... oh so good. Everything was quality.
Dinner: Entrees and mains were to die for with the winner being mums Cordon Bleu. Perfectly cooked. She is allergic to mushrooms so they substituted with an asparagus sauce instead. They also made fresh duck spring rolls as the pre-made ones had mushrooms. We were given free dessert which was an espresso semifreddo- again delicious.

The staff are attentive and welcoming. The staff are extremely well trained and accommodating here! Straight off the bat they asked about allergies and also informed us what dishes were unavailable.
5 star service. The price is moderate and cheaper than I would expect for service, cuisine and location / ambiance of this calibre.

I just moved into a house down the street from this place so they will be seeing me more and to boot they offer a day pass for the pool if you buy lunch.

DC_Manager_01, Manager at Dining Corner Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Ibu Travelling_sister,

Warm greeting from Dining Corner Restaurant Ubud.

Thank you very much for taking time to write this excellent review for us on Tripadvisor.
I am very happy knowing you have had great dining experience at Dining Corner restaurant.
We always strive to provide the highest level of product and service, hence to receiving such positive comment from you is an honor. We realize that our staff is the greatest asset of the company who consistently deliver our best service and product. I will be sharing this review with my team to let them know that their efforts are much appreciated.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again in near future.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

What an exceptional experience! From the time we entered we were spoilt and made to feel at home. Komping our waitress catered for our every need.
The food was sensational ever dish served was devoured! Our party enjoyed a range of dishes from varying seafood dishes to beef ending with a delightful strawberry mousse!
A must go to.
Best food in Bali and reasonable as well!

Dear Ibu Jenny L,

Warm greeting from Dining Corner Restaurant

Thank you for sparing time to write us excellent review on Tripadvisor.

I am glad to know that you enjoy our product and service, will share this with my team at Dining Corner Restaurant especially Komping ( Koming ). I believe she will feel very motivated to keep the highest standard of our product and services.

Koming and other team at Dining Corner Restaurant sent their regards and we look forward to welcoming you back in very near future.

Asst Restaurant Manager

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I have been in there to try they’re Thai food first I tried the amuse bouche it was really taste and simple and amazing , then i took Tom yum gong it was simple and delicious , beside the chicken salad Thai style I don’t remember the name of that dish , and the thing you don’t want to miss
Lamb shank was so amazing it was special order and deep fried Browns covered with coconut , it was my first time and won’t be last
Friendly staff fine food , you’ll have amazing moment in there either with friend or your love once or your family

Dear Bpk Abdullah M,

Warm greeting from Dining Corner Restaurant

Thank you for sparing time to write us review on Tripadvisor.
I am glad to know that you enjoy our product and service, especially our Thai food. I will share with my team at Dining Corner Restaurant.
I believe they will feel very motivated to keep the highest standard of our product and services.

Asst Restaurant Manager