“Amazing pizza!”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Black Beach Italian restaurant offers authentic Italian cuisine. We offer the best traditional Italian food, with light cooking techniques which make our food tasty, healthy and balanced. Our dishes are made with fresh and high quality ingredients. We make with passion our pizza dough which has a slow rising, so our pizza is highly digestible. We are specialized in the most popular recipes of pasta, lasagna (also vegetarian and vegan) and gnocchi; we serve also different kind of bruschetta, sandwiches, omelets, fresh salads and delicious homemade desserts, like our famous Tiramisu. Anytime you can enjoy an espresso, cappuccino, hot or iced tea and refreshing tropical juices in our amazing terrace with a beautiful view above Ubud, especially at sunset, or enjoy the free wi-fi on the ground floor in a friendly homey atmosphere. Every Wednesday and Thursday at 8 pm evening we organize a movie night on the terrace. The admission is free. Our philosophy is "Tasty and Healthy Together Forever." The Healthy concept is complex and we have dedicated many years to improve it, the Tasty concept is a pleasure that always inspires us.
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Had one of the best pizzas I have ever had from here, so good we came back twice more during our stay. Yum!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

The food here is all freshly cooked and tasted great. The pizzas are really well made with plenty of topping and anchovies (it's weird but the pizzas in Bali are generally much better than the ones you get in the UK which tend to be soggy and bland). Price is good as well.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Tried this as it was near where I was staying. Couldn't stop coming back. Bruschetta was fantastic. Pastas too.i have yet to try the others as I keep on repeating my orders.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here as it looked good and is easy to get too.

Clean and tidy restaurant but the pizza and focaccia where both very dry.

Pizza is very crispy and hand no cheese.

Staff were there when needed but it wouldn't hurt to smile, welcoming isn't really a word I'd use.

All in all its clean and I'd eat here again if I needed too but most definitely not my first option.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

This place makes great pizza in lovely surroundings. I had the "3 promodori" with ham as an extra addition. It was so good! And the tomato bruschetta as an appetizer. It was a little boring, but not bad. The lighting is the restaurant is really nice and cozy.

The reason it don't give this place 5 out of 5 is cause there are a few things that could be improved in my opinion:
- Different music. Jazz or any kind of cozy instrumental music would be better.
- It would be great if the waitresses could speak louder and be more enthusiastic.