“Best chicken satay! ”

Ranked #222 of 912 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$0 - US$7
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I really loved this place! I came here with my hubs as a suggestion of a friend and i enjoyed a lot our meal.

I order a smoothie, which was really tasty, and the chicken satay and it was by far the best one I had during my whome two week stay in Bali.

The views and the quietness were just awesome! I also really like a lot the small path to arrive here for the rice field views as well as for being far from the hustle & bustle of Ubud.

I certainly would come back here!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,689)

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is worth the walk. It is a little hard to find as it is set back in gardens but once there it opens up to such a stunning view of he rice fields and hills. Food is fresh and delicious and menu is huge. Nice friendly staff

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve read a lot of reviews about this place, especially the view.
We went there and the walk was amazing through the rice fields. It’s only accessible by food or scooter.
The food was so and so, not the best, but overall is a nice experience .

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

It was a 10-minute walk from the main road. As we've read tons of positive reviews raving about this restaurant, we decided to give it a try. The food was not bad, tasty but average. I can understand that people go here for the padi field view but theres literally a lot of other places with in the area with the same/similar view but better food and ambience i.e. Terracotta and Akasha.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We mainly went here because of the location. Set in the rice fields just outside Ubud Centre this restaurant is truly beautiful to be at. The motorbike ride out was lovely - it was a blistering hot day so the thought of walking in exposed sun out to Sari Organik was unthinkable.

We felt comfortable with our 1 year old daughter there - we sat at a low table with pillows and she loved her time eating and looking out at the fields, birds and occasion puppy.

The service was rather abrupt and cold. The food was ‘pretty good’. Not amazing or mind blowing - just simple but fresh and tasty. The Nasi Campur definitely wasn’t the best we’ve had in Indonesia but was worth having. Smoothies were top notch! And I tried a lychee ale (beer) which was quirky and interesting, if not a touch too sweet for my liking.

The view made it a lovely experience but we won’t be going back there during our stay in Ubud as there is so much else to try!! It’s a good ‘one time experience’.

Been to Sari Organik? Share your experiences!