Review Highlights
One of the best Diving experience i had

I got my license here, very good diving experience in bali! People who love diving should try out... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
calsenz
via mobile
Amazing diving experience

I think that is one of the best experiences of my life. The instructor is really attentive at all... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Marjorie_elodie
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sanur
from US$37.59
from US$35.83
from US$52.00
from US$42.50
More Info
All reviews his team manta rays manta point padang bai nusa penida diving experience liberty wreck day trip ssi open water dive school dive center parrot fish great instructor marine life cuttlefish an amazing experience mola mola
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2021

Nice trip with the nice instructor Toto and also nice Nico! Happy to get my SSI Advance licence here at tulamben and padang bai. Meet some amazing creature down there!

Date of experience: October 2021
Reviewed 2 July 2021

I completed SSI open water with this company yesterday, under the awesome instruction of Toto Sugianto. Not only he made me feel secure underwater during confined water session, he made sure I was fine the entire time during all 4 dives. He also brought his underwater camera during our last wreck dive in Tulamben, and I kid you not, he showed me some magic trick underwater. I highly recommend this dive shop and if you're learning to dive, ask for Toto.

Reviewed 28 June 2021

Just amazing .... thanks to Nico and his staff for this wonderful day and dives ! Don't hesitate .. dive with them you will never regret !

Reviewed 14 June 2021 via mobile

Had the most amazing diving experience with Nico and his team. We did the Liberty Wreck dive in Tulemban. As we were staying in Ahmed, Nico rocked up to pick us up in his cool van to transport us to Tulemban. As this was my husband's first dive, safety was our utmost importance. Especially when it came to equalisation as my husband have had some problems with his ears before. Nico took his time to explain and educate us (as it was a few years since my last dive, he threw in the refresher course for me for FREE). We had a pretty good session in the pool that is like right on the beach of the Liberty Wreck before venturing in. Nico's communication and care of us was SUPERB in and out of the water. Despite it was the day of the full moon and eclipse (King tides), Nico and his team made sure our entry and exit was a breeze and safe. After descending 5 meters, the tides did not make any difference, and the wreck was very clear. Due to the pandemic, there was hardly any other divers around hence we were swarmed big schools of fish after fish. All different species. Also, the pricing by Nico is so so so REASONABLE for all the service and experience that was offered. Its been a couple of weeks since our dive and we are still so pumped, and have already booked our next dive with him.

Reviewed 8 June 2021

I just finished the instructor cross over to SSI with Nico and had a great experience!
He provides a solid education, perfectly adapted to the knowledge and needs of his students, in a confortable learning environment.
And he makes it fun!
Let's go diving next time