All reviews nasi goreng local beach south end stayed two nights hotel is located rooms are clean gili islands ten minute walk good size nice room pool view sanur area every morning taxi garden bali scooter
Reviewed 13 April 2018

We chose this hotel without much research as it had twin beds that we needed.
We were pleasantly surprised at its value.
We paid AUD $45 for twin room on 9th April but same room is now $35 so shop around.
Room was clean, good size, pool view, good AC, excellent wifi and comfy beds.
Fridge is always appreciated by us and the bathroom was good.
Staff were kind and friendly and happy to help us when required.
Located south end of Sanur and the Dream Island is next to it.
We would happily stay here again.
Grab and gojek are readily available here

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Friends were fresh off the evening plane so this quiet hotel was a good place to start the holiday before heading on to Candidasa. Rooms were clean and spacious with good hot water and air con. Kids loved the small pool!

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view of the harbour.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Atauro
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I stayed here for one night before heading over to Gili T.
Manda organised an airport pick up for me which was handy. Nice room, breakfast included for a good price.
Will stay again on my next trip over to the Islands.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We booked for 5 nights but after the first night we checked out.
The junior suite was very roomy. That's all the good I can say.
The blinds in the living room were falling apart. Most of the lights either didn't work or partly worked. The a/c was not able to keep a comfortable temperature.
The bed was apalling. It creaked & groaned & I thought the springs were going to pop out. It sagged as well.
There are wicker chairs in the living room, only one of which had cushions.
The tv's were amazingly bad. The tv in the bedroom is an antique which didn't work anyway. The tv in the living room did work but only had local tv which was no goo to us.
The shower was a good height if you are 1 metre tall but for everyone else it's near useless.
We didn't get to sample the breakfast but if it was as bad as the rest it wouldn't be any good.
As we were checking out/arguing I noticed cigarette butts scattered around the floor.
I know this hotel is cheap but it's nasty.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3nights with my boyfriend whom I met for the first time, and we had wonderful memories during our stay in Sanur Seaview Hotel. The hotel itself is small but compact, rooms are OK but with some petty issues in the bathroom, however considering the property rate, its more than OK already. Breakfast comes with what is paid for the room and they are serving the best Nasi Goreng in Bali, which we had every morning for our 3days there.

Location wise, its just near the beach and actually a more or less 5min walk. If you want to explore the heart of Sanur, a good walk between 15-20mins and you will be able to reach resto and bars which are really good ones in the vicinity. If you are too tired to walk, scooter and taxi are abundant in the area.

I commend Ina at the Reception for being helpful in certain requests we kindly ask her for.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple