All reviewspool access roommain roadbusy roadrooftop barsynthetic grasscleanest hotelprovide shuttle serviceremote controllovely modern hoteltaxi costrooms are spaciousluxurious feelfree shuttlestayed in this hotel for nightshotel is locatedamazing hoteleggs cooked to order
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Really would recommend staying here. Lovely hotel! Really nice and quiet and the facilities are great. The staff are so helpful and the hotel as whole is great value for money! However if you are someone who doesn't like a walk to the beach (we didn't mind) it is about 10/15 minutes to walk down. However there is a free shuttle bus service if this suits you which is good option for those less keen walk in the heat. Overall a great stay, if I was ever to come back I would rebook.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
GrandPalaceBali, General Manager at Grand Palace Hotel Sanur Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Dear Amelia Joe D,

Thank you for sharing a review. I am delighted to know you feel happy and enjoy to stay with us.

We look forward to welcome you back in the future

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We are a couple, exploring Bali for the first time.. we stayed in 2 other hotels in different parts of Bali which were 5* .. but Grand palace was cleaner than both of them. I dont have any complain about the service..they have free shuttles to some special locations like the beach..you should come back yourself but they will explain how, to new comers :)
Anong the staff, we wanted to thank especially Putra , who was super helpful and kind.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
GrandPalaceBali, Manajer Umum at Grand Palace Hotel Sanur Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear PrncessOfEphesus,

Many thank for your review. We were most delighted to read that you had a memorable stay.

We appreciate your compliments about the hotel facilities and services, and also thank you for your high praise to Mr. Putra.
I will definitely share this heartwarming feedback with them.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to your new home away from home.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I am not used to write recommandation, but this time I will to inform potential guest of this hotel.
We booked this hotel based on the nice marketing pictures and the overall positive ratings.(No idea where they are coming from...)
In general the hotel looks modern, but it has no signature. Everything tries to look luxury but is based a bad quality. Whoever build this hotel was only looking for cost und tries to reach max stars for min money.
There is no signature or soul in this "concept".
Bathroom is loud warm and sticky and manythinks looks used, what you are not expecting for an 1 year old hotel. Eg Balcony already rusting...
The main problem I had with this hotel managemnt, is that we had some serious personal reason, why we would like to cancel the remaining nights of our stay here.
The answer of the hotel was, that I have to discuss this with booking.com, because the were setting the conditions.
After spending alot of time and money (several phone calls) to get this solved with booking.com, booking.com informed me, that only the hotel is able to decide about my request. Booking.com was trying by there own to reach a solution with the hotel for me, but without succes.
When facing hotel managemnt with this issue, they just say that they are not willing to let us out of the contract. Even a compromise (e g paying an additional night) was refused.
So we had to pay full amount.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear To Rs L,

Thank you for value feedback and sharing related hotels product and service. However we truly regret to hear that you unhappy stay at our hotel.

Hopefully after discussion, and we provide services hotel's shuttle to take you and your family enjoying the ambiance at Sanur make your holiday with family more colorful.

We would like to thank for your extended stay until June 12.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

I think this hotel is perfect for someone who wants to spend a quiet time during vacation. It has a nice and calm atmosphere and the room is spacious. All the workers are very welcome. I feel like home.

Room Tip: Best view facing the pool. Air condition can be really cold.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lau_happy
GrandPalaceBali, General Manager at Grand Palace Hotel Sanur Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear lau_happy,

Thank you for taking time to post comments of your experience stay at Grand Palace Hotel Sanur.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed our facilities and services, and made the most of our strategic location in Sanur.

We look forward to welcome you back in the future

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Best service. The staff were incredible. The hotel is lovely and the beds are Super comfortable with luxury bedding. I’ll definitely be back here to stay again. It’s one of my favourite places hands down

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
GrandPalaceBali, General Manager at Grand Palace Hotel Sanur Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Kate O,

Thank you for taking time to share a review. I am delighted to know you have a lovely stay at Grand Palace Hotel Sanur which the only hotel at area Sanur has a huge room with comfort and luxury beds.

Please keep in touch and we look forward to welcome you back in the future.