4,961 results
All reviews zen pool circus team deck restaurant main bar chef de village flying trapeze nightly shows special thanks a la carte restaurant water sports family holiday late breakfast great holiday sports activities pool games beach bar interconnecting rooms
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

We had a very nice week within club Med
The team is fantastic,always available for us
The place is beautiful with wide spaces and quiet areas
There are lot of activities and our teenagers were very happy

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank dagsfamily
ClubMedAP, General Manager at Club Med Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Dear dagsfamily,

Thank you for choosing Club Med Bali for your recent holiday. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our different facilities, the entertainment, the sports activities, the food and also that you all enjoyed the time spent with our GOS.

We appreciate your kind review as it motivates us to continuously provide a high standard of service to our guests. We also would like to take this opportunity to ask you to share your experience in our GM Feedback Form that will be sent to your email.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Bali is a wonderful destination if you intend to spend most of your time at the resort. Like most islands it is actually quite poor and rural, so dont expect sprawling upper class waterfronts and luxury shopping sprees.

Club Med Bali is such a resort, here you can stay for 10 days and never need to leave!

The staff was exceptional, always friendly, always willing to help, service is quick and you get what you ordered.

The breakfast buffet is amazing, and is only surpassed by the dinner buffet. Food from all round the world, a huge selection that caters for everyone, and the mehu does jot repeat itself in a 7 day cycle...you will not go to bed hungry, and you can also be very adventurous in trying new foods. I have not been to another resort that beats this buffet.

The nightclub is ok, but the main bar next to the pool is the life of the resort, if you like some fun, then this the place to be.

The only let down for me was the room, it was not great, but the rest of the experience was so great tgat I would go back in any case

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank JaunM6

Dear Jaun M,

Thank you for choosing Club Med Bali for your recent holiday. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our different facilities, the entertainment, the main bar, the sports activities, the food and also that you all enjoyed the time spent with our GOS.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very beautiful with hints of Bali architecture throughout the resort. Rooms are nice with everything you need although the bathroom feels very cheaply put together with shower doors that don't close properly, loose toilet seats and often bedding with stains on. All of these things shouldn't happen with the amount one pays to stay at the resort.

The buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner was quite good with a very large selection of food for most peoples taste. Feel like there isn't a day I didn't stuff myself.

Another thing that would of been nice which all the other resorts I have stayed at offered would be a snack bar where one could get a sandwich or ice cream in between meal services.

You have 3 bars to choose from with friendly staff and a wide selection of drinks. The only thing I found strange was that you could have cocktails at the bar by the kids pool and beach but only a selection of wines and beer at the adults pool.

All the staff throughout the resort are very friendly and always on hand to help but I feel as though at times you just want to go to have breakfast and not have 5 or more staff there waiting.

There was entertainment every night which was full of energy and fun to watch although a bit repetitive if you watch it every night. The lady singing at the bar didn't even know the words to the songs sometimes and was an ear sore. Some background music would of been a way better choice.

Last but not least we couldn't send documents to get printed to an email we literally had to go buy a usb just for this.

Anyway at the end of the day if you come here with kids this resort is perfect but as an adult I feel like unless you are joining in to play games with the kids it would be better to find another resort.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Dear Dagan R,

Thank you for choosing Club Med Bali for your recent holiday. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our different facilities, the entertainment, the mini club, the sports activities, the food and also that you all enjoyed the time spent with our GOS.

It was a pleasure to welcome you in Club Med Bali for your holiday. We are sorry to hear that your experience with us did not match your expectations.

We appreciate your time to feedback and will take it into account in future. Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Sincerely - The Club Med Team -

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Decided to go on a short and sweet holiday, and booked myself into Club Med Bali. Although it was a solo trip, I never once felt alone. When the G.O.s found out I was alone, they made an effort to always keep me company. The only time I would say I felt alone was during breakfast, but even that didn't really affect me as I was constantly surrounded by staff who saw to my every need.

The activities available there were beyond my expectations. My favourite was Aquagym. However, all other activities was equally as fun and exciting (thanks to the G.O.s on duty, no less). The G.O.s took great care and effort in making sure everyone followed the safety measures. Even with the crowd, they managed to provide personal attention to every one of the G.M.s, which really amazed me. There was also the Zen pool for adults only, and was a good place to wind down and get away from everything.

The nightly entertainment was magnificent! I looked forward to it everyday, and the efforts and hardwork of the G.O.s showed throughout. Crazy signs of course got everyone on the dance floor, and the awkwardness of my dancing alone was gone as all the G.O.s join in and there was always someone there to dance with. The nightclub afterwards was of course the highlight of my nights. Having such sporting G.O.s really helped to bring the crowd onto the dance floor and enjoy themselves.

Food was constantly available (albeit having different dining options depending on the hour), and with a wide variety was available.

Overall, it was a truly amazing and exciting holiday, and I'm glad that I made this trip. There is not a single G.O. that stood out because all of them stood out at all times. Everyone was so enthusiastic and bubbly at all times, and it was contagious!

I would just like to thank every single one of the G.O.s of the Bali Village for this truly magnificent experience! Hope to be back soon! :)

P.S. if you have booked a stay with them, do email them for their themed nights so you can come prepared and dress for the occasion ;)

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank srubini0909

Dear srubini0909,

Thank you for choosing Club Med Bali for your recent holiday. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our different facilities, the entertainment, the Zen Pool, the sports activities, the food and also that you all enjoyed the time spent with our GOS.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We have just spent a few days in Club Med Bali and all I can say that it was not enough :).

The resort itself was very nice, the staff makes every effort to make it impeccable. It is especially true about the outside areas, which are wonderful and very well maintained.

No Club Med review can go without a mention of the GO experience, their efforts and happiness make the Club Med world go around.

We found the food an excellent mixture of local cuisine and ingredients and more global selections like fresh baguette (French company!) for breakfast or Nutella for the kids who can't survive without it. But we were more into the wide selection of oriental choices from Indonesian to Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Korean or Thai. Here is the place to say special thanks to Dev, who took care of us with the daily dose of excellent, fresh Naan bread for dinner. Make sure you don't miss!

Overall a great testament of the Club Med experience, congratulations to Jeremie, Leonie and the team, see you next time ;).

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple