All reviews family villa living room afternoon tea butler service villa guests ice room private pool sky bar high tea four seasons spa bath main resort private butler hotels around the world outdoor shower the entire resort garden villa
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We spent six nights in a Mulia Private Garden View Villa (Thank you Luxury Escapes) and had a wonderful experience. The breathtaking ocean views from Reception set the tone along with the warm and friendly greetings from the staff. We were introduced to our day butler (Ardana) and taken to our villa. Our courtyard garden was a delight with gardens and fruit trees, a large pavilion and a sparkling pool with lounges. Entering the villa was a treat, superb top quality decor and furnishings, plenty of space and a walk-in wardrobe and a bathroom to die for with luxury spa bath, inside and outside showers and full-service automated toilet.
Any time we wanted to go somewhere we had only to call and a buggy was sent immediately. Each time we went out for breakfast, the room was made up. When we were out at dinner the curtains were closed and the beds turned down. By the second day the staff all remembered our names and villa number.
The breakfasts were incredible - Black Angus Filet Mignon, Eggs Benedict with Truffles and much more to choose from. Afternoon teas with cocktails were always a pleasure. The food in the resort's larger restaurants was fine but not exceptional.
We had two butlers, Ardana and Drusadi, and both were charming, friendly and helpful in every way. Nothing was too much trouble for them.
The one down side? The fridge in our villa was not very cold and couldn't be fixed. Sadly I reported it too late for it to be changed during our stay.
The villa was wonderful, the staff efficient and friendly and the service from all staff couldn't be faulted. Our butlers Ardana and Drusadi were the icing on the cake.
We will return at the very first opportunity!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul R
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Forget about Cancun resorts, Forget about Dominican, forget about Caribbeans, forget about maldives you haven't experience the top resort experience if you haven't gone to the top places in Bali. This place will blow you away. The food quality, the politeness and helpfulness of all the staff, the cleanliness, the decor, the ambiance. You just need to go for yourself.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jqthach2016
Reviewed 28 May 2018

This is by far one of the most luxurious resorts in Nusa Dua, Bali.Check in was a breeze, the staff here are truely outstanding. Our villa was amazing and our female butler was professional, polite and all our requests were always met with a smile and promptly attended too. The villas are a short ride away from the resort's restaurants, you're transported around by golf buggy. I first thought that this was going to be a hassle as we would constantly be waiting for pick up from our villa, we never waited more than 5 mins.
We tried all the restaurants, cocktails hour/s in the Lounge and the breakfast served was amazing. Room service was also a very high standard with one of the most extensive room service menus I have ever seen.
All the pools here are breathtaking. I am planning to stay here again at the end of the year.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Tracy R
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Mulia Villas for the last 4 days of our holiday in Bali. The villa itself is very large and well appointed so what was my issue? Well, it just felt a bit anonymous - luxurious yes, but Balinese, unfortunately not. That is not to say that the staff was not charming - they were. I just felt like we could have been anywhere which given that we were in beautiful Bali was a bit of a shame.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the 1 bedroom villa for our honeymoon. This is one amazing hotel with fantastic service and the resort is just amazing. I am a big fan of Mulia and their hotels are one of the best in the world.
Being a frequent traveller I know what I should expect from a 5 star hotel and the Mulia hotels stands out as one the best in the world. The villa is has everything that you can imagine and believe me once you are in the resort....you really need a good reason or excuse to leave the Mulia resort grounds. Quality of food is just amazing.
Trust me if you are looking at some where to indulge and spend your hard earned money this is the place to just do it.
We will be back for sure as every cent that we have spent it it is worth every cent of it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple